Lini's meme montages

Hello my dear MB2 community, it's me, Lini.

Yesterday I discovered that my GPU drivers also automatically record in-game MB2 footage, so I went ahead and saved a few interesting moments.
After thinking about how to use them, I decided to try and make a montage. I've never done any video editing in my life, so I'm a total amateur in this craft.

So, without further ado, I want to show you what I came up with! Please tell me what you think so I can decide whether it's worth it or not to spend time doing this.

Ep. 2:

Ep. 3:

Ep. 4:

Ep. 5:

Ep. 6:
Star Wars Meme Battles 2 EP. 6

Ep. 7:
Star Wars Meme Battles 2 EP. 7

Nade montage:
Movie Battles 2 Nade Montage

Minigun montage:
Movie Battles 2 Minigun Montage

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Heya everyone, I'm bringing you a new episode and a very special message:

{DN} IS BACK (yes, again)​

Our goal is to build a chill community with as little rules as possible. What we ultimately want is to just play MB2 in both serious and non-serious ways without limiting ourselves. If you are EU and think that you would fit right in - go visit our discord server at DN discord. Our open-mode server is going online this weekend, so we are also looking for admins (all DN members will also have SMOD, of course). And even if you just wanna talk shit and spam unfunny memes, you're welcome too.

Anyway, without further ado, here's the video, enjoy:

chill community with as little rules as possible.
82b.gif

82b.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably my last MB2 video, as I've decided it's time for me to move on. The game has lost its charm and became very stale for me, to the point of me forcing myself to play it to record footage for this video. This is not a stab at the devs, they are doing God's work, but I personally do not see myself enjoying it anymore.

Big thanks to everyone who I've interacted with over these years, and to all those who made me laugh at the insane shit you did (or WE did, together). This game and this community is one of a kind, and I'll most definitely never forget it.

Farewell!

D

Deleted member 9255

You cant just left this game. Its like HIV you cannot be healed.

May the Dildo be in you. Always.

1640507020806.png

Hello everyone, I'm coming back to ask for your help.

As most of you probably know, I am Ukrainian and I do live in Ukraine near Kiev. Simply put, I need money to survive until the end of this conflict. Most businesses are closed or have been evacuated, so there's no work around. I've already cut my expenses as much as I could, but unfortunately I do have to eat and pay for my apartment.

I also have a best friend who lost his house and everything he had to a random bomb strike, and I will need to be able to help him somehow. He is out in the field fighting right now, but once all this ends, he will need money to survive.

As such, I'm asking for help (e-begging basically) - any amount helps and is very appreciated. I wish there was something I could give back, and maybe there is, but I can't think of anything right now.

My PayPal - [email protected]

Patreon for those who'd like to help but would like to avoid PayPal - Patreon

Thanks everyone, and I'm sorry for doing this, but there are not many options left for me until this war ends.

Last edited:
This post was a long time coming. It's almost been a year, huh?

When I posted my previous message in this thread, I was under the impression that the war was going to be over very soon. Surprisingly for everyone, our country held, and is still holding on, in no small part due to foreign aid. Now, I personally wanted it to end as soon as possible just so me and people I care about weren't at a constant risk of not waking up in the morning. But alas, it still goes on, with no end in sight.

Here I would like to express my deepest gratitute to people who responded and helped me out back then, no matter how big or small their contribution was. So here, in alphabetical order, a massive THANK YOU to:
  • Bernan
  • Bob Billy
  • Bully
  • Daniel
  • Defiant
  • Gargos
  • GoodOl’Ben
  • Haddon
  • Hessu
  • Jic Aaron
  • Jim Shilling
  • JokerLel
  • Kasabian
  • Motherfuckin Bossk
  • Raphael
  • Ronin
  • Sheaconn
  • SuperBallSack
  • ThEra
...and a few other who decided to stay anonymous. I'm terribly sorry if I left someone out, please let me know and I'll fix the list. Also, big thanks to Kvinto and Rosey for spreading the word, I appreciate it.

How's the situation right now? Well, it did improve. If at the start of the conflict we were hiding in cellars at the first sounds of a siren due to russians seemingly targeting anything and everything, now we simply get worried by it (in no small part due to getting used to it). Make no mistake, missile and drone strikes are still very frequent, but they seem to be targeting power infrastructure now, which means we often spend days without power, water and heating after an attack. Not the most pleasant experience during winter, but I suppose that is their plan. The future is looking very uncertain with constant news of a potential new all-out offensive from Belarus in February, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. My friend is doing alright, he's officially in the armed forces now. Spends his days freezing his ass off at the Belarus border, that's life for him, at least for now.

If anyone would still like to help (turns out stockpiling canned food, water and batteries is expensive), my Paypal ([email protected]) and Patreon links are still active.

Thank you everyone once again, I'm not sure where I would be now without all your help back then. This community, for all its faults, is truly amazing.

Happy Holidays and may the Force be with you!