Fixing wookiee

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I've been playing wookiee for a couple times now and I can't help but notice couple things that should definitely be fixd:

1. Wookiee getting collide knockd down with strength lvl 2: I got knockd down today by having a gunner pushed into me. Usually a push does nothing but move me but collide makes me fall down. I think this definitely shouldnt be here.

2. Nades eating 400 hp: Thats right, when using strength 2 and nade hits you at the right time, you can lose 400 hp. First explosive dmg and then the flight into a wall, this collision for some reason happens quite often as a wook but not as other gunners.

Referring to 1 and 2, I think collision effect should be removed from wookiee, at least from strength lvl 2.

3. Ammo levels: Ammo lvl 3 is useless, no1 will pay that many points for it. Right now lvl 1 ammo gives 300 and lvl 2 450 for the caster. I would change it that wookiee only has 2 different levels for ammonation, giving lvl 1 350 and lvl 2 500.

I am sure there could be other tweaks needed for this class, but in my opinion these 3 are unquestionably in need for fix.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I forget. Is it strength 2 or 3 that lets you survive thermals by skimming at the edge of the blast radius?

Wooks can survive thermals like that. They just get knocked up and away as if a rancor gave them the backhand.

I think it might be 2 since you can be pushed back...? And thats what looks like what happens with thermals when u survive them as wooks.
I've only had it happen 11 times or so and can't remember what build I was using other than bowcaster and at least str 2....

I survived a td with strength 2 couple days ago

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Strength doesn't matter - max (or just high) health allow to survive TD at the border of it's AOE. I survived TD as SBD this way, once or twice.

Is it just that?

My impression was it was health and how susceptible the class you are playing is to knockdowns/back.
Eh, doesn't really matter. Not like its a regular thing:) Even though its fun as hell to survive it.