Big problem of Duelling

Hello. In my opinion, currently (v1.5.3), we have a big problem with excessive movement in Duelling system. A lot of people now use the tactic of landing swings, while avoiding being hit by running, and, it is much easier to do this than to counter.

This problem could be solved, for example, by making attacker lose certain amount of Blocking Points, if the swing is being performed during run or by adding timer of BP damage multiplier, which would, in few seconds, smoothly increase damage back from about x0.65 to normal value after switching from running to walking. I would not want MBII to turn into another JKA+, and i doubt someone else would. What do you think about it?

shea conn

Account Suspended
Actually fuck off
I-24-Sorry.gif

Tsk tsk tsk.

There is nothing wrong with shadow swing. If we're going to penalize literally dodging an attack why don't we do something about yawing then?

I don't ever see anyone complaining about yawing when its literally abusing the mechanics of the saber system by being able to hit people with fast back swings that also allows you to mask your swings to avoid getting pblocked/mblocked

The problem is that dueling almost completely revolves around pblocks and counters now. A lot of people have adapted to styles that try to get around these mechanics or use them in their favor. (or both)

If you make it to where you're penalized for dodging an attack then the game will result in a face hug fest like it already once was. Which is boring. Also what would that mean for open mode?

Last edited:
"No, shadwoswinging doesn't give too big advantage. You are just bad in countering it."

Haha nice touch bruh :cantina:

Tsk tsk tsk.

There is nothing wrong with shadow swing. If we're going to penalize literally dodging an attack why don't we do something about yawing then?

I don't ever see anyone complaining about yawing when its literally abusing the mechanics of the saber system by being able to hit people with fast back swings that also allows you to mask your swings to avoid getting pblocked/mblocked

The problem is that dueling almost completely revolves around pblocks and counters now. A lot of people have adapted to styles that try to get around these mechanics or use them in their favor. (or both)

If you make it to where you're penalized for dodging an attack then the game will result in a face hug fest like it already once was. Which is boring. Also what would that mean for open mode?
Ok well, shadowswing isnt a bad mechanic its just overused to the point where it just becomes a game of bait, and not an actual duel, also you dont shadowswing, you literally run from people while using dual special attacks then start trashtalking because you won after running a kilometer trying to wear down bp. So as much I’d agree to some extent, I dont think you have much credibility when what you do is the opposite of shadowswinging.

Running =/= shadow swinging. If I have low bp I'm going to shadow swing and bait you into attacks. Its not my fault you don't know how to deal with it.

I never out right run away to gain BP instead I shadow swing and parry but I never leave the fight.

Know the difference.

Running =/= shadow swinging. If I have low bp I'm going to shadow swing and bait you into attacks. Its not my fault you don't know how to deal with it.

I never out right run away to gain BP instead I shadow swing and parry but I never leave the fight.

Know the difference.
I really wish whoever you are that you would actually fuck off with these shit ego memes that are umpteen years old you sickly bastard

Know the difference.
Ok I remember several times where you got low BP, ran away from me and tried to win using dual side specials, and when you lost you came back and lamed me until I responded with another duel. I do know the difference in fact, and everyone here sees you run from them when you are low, or have no bp at all, or disarmed.

Ok I remember several times where you got low BP, ran away from me and tried to win using dual side specials, and when you lost you came back and lamed me until I responded with another duel. I do know the difference in fact, and everyone here sees you run from them when you are low, or have no bp at all, or disarmed.

1) I dont lame. Never have. The only true win is the victory of an honor duel and that is the only victory I will recognize.
2) I crush you every time we have dueled because you're weak. It's that simple. You're simply inferior to me when it comes to the skill of the duel.
3) Learn your place.

1) I dont lame. Never have. The only true win is the victory of an honor duel and that is the only victory I will recognize.
2) I crush you every time we have dueled because you're weak. It's that simple. You're simply inferior to me when it comes to the skill of the duel.
3) Learn your place.
1. You have lamed, You have ran, and what you do doesn't count as an Honor duel
2. You literally beat me while I was on saber defence 1, any other time I wasn't, you never got close to getting me at 50
3. I know my place, its above you
4. S.T.F.U

1. You have lamed, You have ran, and what you do doesn't count as an Honor duel
2. You literally beat me while I was on saber defence 1, any other time I wasn't, you never got close to getting me at 50
3. I know my place, its above you
4. S.T.F.U

xD You're literally upset because you cant beat me in a duel, Renegade.

I've beaten you multiple times and never lamed. Ask anyone. I do not lame. At all.

Pitiful... Guess I will just have to keep beating you into submission until you learn what you are:

Trash.

xD You're literally upset because you cant beat me in a duel, Renegade.

I've beaten you multiple times and never lamed. Ask anyone. I do not lame. At all.

Pitiful... Guess I will just have to keep beating you into submission until you learn what you are:

Trash.
I'd like to see you try you unintelligible troglodyte