Big problem of Duelling

Hello. In my opinion, currently (v1.5.3), we have a big problem with excessive movement in Duelling system. A lot of people now use the tactic of landing swings, while avoiding being hit by running, and, it is much easier to do this than to counter.

This problem could be solved, for example, by making attacker lose certain amount of Blocking Points, if the swing is being performed during run or by adding timer of BP damage multiplier, which would, in few seconds, smoothly increase damage back from about x0.65 to normal value after switching from running to walking. I would not want MBII to turn into another JKA+, and i doubt someone else would. What do you think about it?

I'd like to see you try you unintelligible troglodyte

You're truly pathetic..A prime example of a sore loser.

I will enjoy bathing in your blood.

When I see you Renegade...There will be no holding back. NO SAND BAGGING. It's straight to the point. You begging for your pitiful life at the end of my twin blades..

And when you do plead for your lousy existence? I will laugh as I cut that misshapen mound you call a head off your dumpy weak body.

In what way did I attack you personally? I called you an unintelligible troglodyte because you have no idea what you are talking about. Also I'll use defence 1 which is severely weakened this patch and probably still win if not, I'll do immense damage to you, and cause you to run like you always do. As much as I'd like to make any sort of effort I cant stand this patch we play on, so only expect half effort Colton.

Barely surviving defence 1 is not something a person should be happy about. It might as well count as a loss.

Keep living in your delusional fantasy world but def 1 cant take as many hits as you do without pblocking and that's a fact.

Stay weak, Renegade. It's what you're accustomed to. You're reaching for the stars by shit talking me but I will gladly smack you back down to reality.

Back down to the gutters where you fucking belong.

Last edited:

Karus

Donator
Keep living in your delusional fantasy world but def 1 cant take as many hits as you do without pblocking and that's a fact.

Stay weak, Renegade. It's what you're accustomed to. You're reaching for the stars by shit talking me but I will gladly smack you back down to reality.

Back down to the gutters where you fucking belong.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

defiant.PNG

51LlJtWGwYL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited: