SERVER {BG} Server [RTV] - {BG} Server [DOTF]

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Since there are no EU RTV servers up, here you go.

Server Name: {BG} Server [RTV] | {BG} Server [DOTF]
MB2 Version: 1.4.2
Roundlimit: [RTV]: 25 - Force RTV at roundlimit | [DOTF]: None
Fraglimit: 0
RTV cool-down time: 5 minutes

Services: Pug Service
  • Allows any MB2 player to run pugs on server without the need for an admin to be present
  • Password is automatically set, TK point limits removed.
  • Special smod required: Allows enabling/disabling the service, map restart and map change
  • Contact Viserys to get this smod. No limitations as to who can apply.
Map List, Admin List and Admin Rules can be found here: {BG} Server [RTV] / {BG} Server [DOTF] | {BG} Team Forums

Player Rules:
Player rules are described in the server and can also be found here.

Last edited:

Viserys

ex team lead
what is this? copy of Sxx's server? this is meme

this is an EU RTV server. that's all.
I have already renamed it after a request from the management, just so people will know that I'm not Sxx and its not an official server (it didnt say official anyway). thanks.

Admin please, i have long admin expierience and im certified bg admin lols x--) but for real flof=admin

Viserys

ex team lead
had a slight problem with the RTV deciding not to work today.

it is now fixed, RTV working normally. Added force RTV at roundlimit of 25

Bold Moves

Donator
Hey, I`d like to have an admin too ;)
1) I`m active
2) I want to be able to bounce trolls, tkers, timewasters and other creatures as there often aren`t any admins present (and they can waste good portion of anyones gaming time)
3) I`m a rational friendly human being with no wish of abusing power (ask any1 if I`ve ever trolled or did other bullshit)

Cat Lady

I would like to apply for admin duty.

I'm rcon of both RPi servers, and more than 12 years old of administrating experience for various games (as for MBII, I'm also player since B14).
@Viserys you already seen my - more detailed - admin application under BG forum, so keeping this one short.

Cheers,
/Cat Lady

I will request admin but gonna be upfront that I cba with the drama and i'll just kick people that annoy me. Does that sound ok?