SERVER {BG} Server [RTV] - {BG} Server [DOTF]

Whom should I contact, or where should I ask if I have silly questions like why I'm banned?

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
you fell under a range ban. You have been unbanned

Viserys

ex team lead
you were affected by a rangeban. You have now been unbanned.

Ey guys, can you perhaps do something about those russian timewasters that quite often visit your servers? That would be great, thx and luv u <3

Viserys

ex team lead
"Russian timewasters" doesn't really help us. Names/server/time please.

Okay, so right now your server is infested with chat spammers and trolls. Thanks to empress for trying to fix this, but they use vpn and reconnect. Is there a way to ban them for real? Cause as it stands right now, they completely ruin the fun for everybody. Sorry for not recording a demo, I'll do it next time I play.

Stassin

Donator
I can confirm the mass tking/spamming/time wasting. I answered with a wave of tempbans for a short while but didn't have time to stay, with dynamic ip they can reconnect instantly and since they apparently have nothing better to do for hours i guess only an admin who stays for just as long will be able to truly fix the problem. The server is BG DOTF, the time is around the same as liniyka posted his complaints and the names are obviously random/variable/fake though one of the main names seems to be "Lena?" or something like that.

qwerty is on the server now so it's fine.

Oh god, this is actually funny. When Qwerty connected, they changed their names to some random generic nicknames and played properly. But IMMEDIATELY after he left, they changed the names back and started to chat spam and mass tk. I guess we need undercover admins now, cause these guys are adapting fast.

Viserys

ex team lead
When an admin comes on please report the trolls and ask the admins to note IPs and send them to me. If an admin is not on take a screenshot of their names and again send them to me. Doesn't matter if the name is fake, send screenshots anyway.

Admins, besides tempbanning, also log IPs and PM them to me for perma bans.

Lena has been banned. The other guy was Czostek, with yet another IP, also banned.

Last edited:
When an admin comes on please report the trolls and ask the admins to note IPs and send them to me. If an admin is not on take a screenshot of their names and again send them to me. Doesn't matter if the name is fake, send screenshots anyway.

Lena has been banned. The other guy was Czostek, with yet another IP, also banned.

Thank.

GOD.

I love ya guys. May {BG} live long and stronk

viserys pls unbaned me sry for the trouble i gave to you in bg server. :/ sry viserys pls i just want to play mb2 with you guys... :(

Viserys

ex team lead
viserys pls unbaned me sry for the trouble i gave to you in bg server. :/ sry viserys pls i just want to play mb2 with you guys... :(

You are a troll and a tker. Why should we allow you to play on our servers, when all you do is ruin the game for others?

i'm no troll or even a tker... -.- i was just mad at you because you just abuse the admin... so i of course had to tk you to teach you respect and how a true admin should be. But i'm cool if you think you are a good admin and don't unban me because i just tked you 1 time and you banned me for being mad. Thats the admin abuser you are. So respect people and give a good example how a good admin should be!

Viserys

ex team lead
so i of course had to tk you to teach you respect

Thanks for proving my point!

You obviously don't regret tking and you even think it was justified. So your previous "im sorry" post was just you lying to get unbanned and continue doing the same shit. So thanks for proving I banned you for a good reason.

And fyi, if you think I'm abusing, report me. Tking is never justified, it's against the rules.