AOD Clan: Important, Please Read. Regarding a Toxic Player

Hey AOD, it's me, The God. I'm sure some of you know me. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, wasn't sure if I should do it here or in support. But today I was playing on your Pandemonium 247 dotf server. I've played here since 2015 under a different name. I was playing with a player named Norman. At first we were playing normal, you know, using teamwork with each other to win. Then the other guys wanted to melee fight I guess while I just wanted to play normal and kill the enemies. When I was attempting to attack the other team he tked me at first and I didn't really care at all. Soon after he would start saying i'm a bad player and I was just going along with it. It's been a few years so I am rusty. it was 2 v 3 for about 2 hours and everytime I spawned he would melee me into the open so I could get shot easily, and I was getting tired of it and told him to stop tking. He was talking trash to me and I didn't care still. I said I just want to play without him meleeing me all the time.

He continued to do it nonstop, for no reason, so I just started going gen to avoid him, while he called me terrible and yada yada. After about an hour I got fed up with it and I kept telling him to stop messing with me, AOD Reconfigure (something like that) was there and everybody wasn't really caring that he was meleeing me and stopping me from fighting them, just trolling me in the chat about it. So I started to try to tk him back and of course he'd kill me. He had 500 tk points just from me in 2 hours and I didn't start to tk him until that hour mark. He really pissed me off and he was just baiting me to get in trouble I realized, but I was trying to explain to AOD Recon and everyone else that he keeps on tking me, and Norman was calling me toxic even though he was truly the one (a guy named Dave said he knew who the real toxic player was, explained at the end) and I was just getting so fed up so I was angrily cursing at him, "Stop fucking tking me you bitch" Things like that. Things were getting heated and everybody was telling me and Norman to calm down. At one point I switched sides to avoid him and he said something ignorant so I said "Nigga you were the one tking me the entire time" and a admin came in and muted me, and unmuted me after about 5 minutes and I apologized. During those 5 minutes though, Norman was acting innocent saying "He used the N word and that is extremely offensive to me" even though I didn't say it as an insult and I am also black, but I only said it because he was pissing me off after tking me so many times and talking trash to me. And he was talking about how bad I was and this and that as I was muted, and when I became unmuted I simply apologized to the admin and AOD Recon, and he told me just follow the rules and I said that I understand. However, Norman was still talking trash towards me but I wasn't saying anything rude back to him anymore, I was just saying lol and putting smiley faces as him and another player were talking about me being terrible and what not.

He said he was going to disconnect soon like 3 times and each time he'd be like but "The God needs to be banned I'm gonna talk to someone myself, he was being racist and it was extremely offensive" and he was obviously saying that to act innocent when the admin was watching. I kept saying during the game why am I being treated like this when he is the one tking me over and over for no reason and i'm just trying to play the game, but just getting lols and trolls in response. I really felt like I was being treated unfair and I felt upset that he was trying to accuse me of being the bad person when I wasn't. I tked him back for the FIRST time at the end (sniped him twice as he was typing) when he said he was going to disconnect. I just wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. He told me that he screenshotted that and would send it to the admins, so I got genuinely scared and felt that I needed to make this post just to make my name clear. I have no screenshots whatsoever but you guys need to take my word on this because I am being 100% truthful in every event that happened. He left and I told everyone that I'm scared that i'm gonna get banned, and informed them that I would make a post real quick just to clear things up with AOD. Recon was telling me that he was baiting me the entire time and I was stupid to fall for it, but I was really super frustrated after being tked for 2 freaking hours and just seeing him talk crap about me when i'm not even harming nobody. I'm not looking for this guy to be banned, but I want him to atleast be muted for an in game hour if possible or something to consequent his actions. Thank you for listening.

Reactions: Cat

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
57472f58dd8e.jpg

One more time:
  1. These forums are only about official servers
  2. Local moderators don't like any talks about non-official servers
  3. AOD servers aren't official
  4. This thread may be closed

Here is what you should read in case of ban/admin abuse on AOD server:
If you have been kicked/banned from our server