Boycott ''€24/7 EU DOTF!''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Seems like the server is hosted by harmy (who is officially confirmed and listed as wallhacker even in these forums) so I suggest to boycott the server.

EDIT: I am not sure if it is actually hosted by harmy (before banning me he taunted ''no whing on my server gargos'' so thats why assuming it is his server), but it is definitely moderated by him. If anyone has some information it would be nice.

Last edited:
the server is hosted by harmy
now, we all know there is a better reason for boycoting dotf 24/7
4 of 5 times i chose a rtv/rotation server over a 247 dotf because reasons
you don't really learn the game unless you play on all available maps, right?

Catlord Meow!

Donator
Seems like the server is hosted by harmy (who is officially confirmed and listed as wallhacker even in these forums) so I suggest to boycott the server.
I think the main reason is because he kicked you from his server 30mins ago

ymrah

Banned
Cheater
There's a reason my server is full every day, people love DOTF and people love the pings, I came back to MB2 a couple weeks ago and noticed there wasn't any 24/7 DOTF servers so I decided to take advantage of that, I had 32 people playing on the first day.

I'm providing Europeans with the most stable and lag free server on MB2, if you don't like it, if you don't like me, don't play there, it's that simple.

This topic just exposes how pathetic you are and your desperate attempt to publicly shame myself and my server.

I think the main reason is because he kicked you from his server 30mins ago
Very true, this topic was made straight after I kicked him (the reason for that being is that every time I step foot inside BG server I am banned). Other than that, he was happily playing there until I came.

Ahh why can't there be a good dotf 24/7 server. Man that's sad.

Seriously? Don't come on my server asking me for admin, and then me being a decent person and giving you that admin, for you to then talk shit about the server.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Oh and yes, server run by cheaters are not welcome around community same as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.