MBII EU Duel admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay kids, I'm going to tell you a story that happened to me recently.
I was playing on Duel server as usual. Walking around, taunting, messing with guys from Cult, you know. Until the bluefag came.
He wanted to fight me, but I said, that I won't duel with bluefags, since in my opinion blue is a buggy style for faggots and I won't mock my hands in that dirt.
His reply was also harsh:"Be-me-me, Rene stop bitching! I don't use buggy features... me-be-shme..."
After this I just ignored him, but he started following me and spamming with his talks. It didn't concern me at all, but when I was messing around with guys from Cult I accidently killed him and he went in full mad mod:"KO-KO-KO RENE DO YOU THINK IT'S NORMAL TO KILL ME LIKE THIS?! NEXT TIME YOU'LL BE BANNED POK-POK-POK".
I explained him the whole situation, that this was an accident and it just happened because he stayed on my way in wrong time. After this he provoked me and said something like:"Now I'll be staying on your way every time". He lied. He didn't stay for too long, since I immediately cutted his leg.

And so my ban begins...
What's the point of all this story? Don't trust bluefags.

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
497f65109b47.jpg

Reactions: Vad
Before I sympathize or tell you to go fuck yourself, I require to know which style were you using yourself.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
We have no control over what happens on other servers. You'll have to take your ban up with them.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.