AOD EXPOSED

Are AOD servers freindly to its players?

• yes, they are the best server

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• they are okay

• no

• terrible

• they banned me too!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aod is by far the most controversial mb2 clan that has ever been made. they constantly scare off new players and is said to be the main reason why this mod has not seen any major growth. today i caught AOD red handed, the majority of AOD members troll, bully and destroy the integrity of MB2 and if their anyone in the mb2 community brave enough to speak on this it is me, no matter the cost.

it doesnt take much to get banned or kicked from an AOD server, i have been banned several times. here are the reasons

1st time. STACKING
2nd time. AFK because i was talking to my uncle.
3rd time. killing admin every round.
THIS TIME. being too good a t the game!

dont take my word for it, have a look for yourself.

banned1.jpg

we pretty much destroyed red team and they were crying and begging the admin to ban me... so they did

banned2.jpg

aod is pretty much only popular because their server is at the top of the list, which means all the new players go to AOD first and as soon as they get banned for something petty they will immediately uninstall and never get to fully understand what MB2 is all about.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
We have no control over what a clan does on their servers, who they ban or how they treat people who play on their servers. If people want to play on another server, then they're within their rights to populate another one -- you don't have to play there. Furthermore there are rules against shaming and flaming a clan for it's activities.

Also, some nice photoshop work there. If you're going to add numbers, at least make sure the indentation and orientation of the numbers are going to match.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.