MBII EU duel, banned for kek D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sap guys,

So I've been around for many years, some of you may know me under the names deprav, Kit Fisting, Obi-Juan, Pawanad, Luxkywoker, Master Bay'Ting... probably some I forgot. And, for the first time of my long and righteous jedi life, I've been banned from MBII EU duel server... my long time fav server ; and now I'm sad.

So what happened, basically : it was a cute mess on the server, no excessive laming, no one was complaining and everyone was having some dank fun (I was being chased by 2 random mad boiz trying slay me). And at the very last second of a round, I killed a group of 3 people who were talking and climbing each other not far from the spawn points ; I guess there was a new-ish easy-trigger admin I don't know about in the group, as I've been banned right after.
I've been away for almost a year, been back with the ep.7 hype ; the new admin population is unknown to me.

Please note I killed them at 0:01 end of the round, with a single dope red hit spin JKBase style. The kek was top for a while, but I'd like to comeback home now. It's cold outside. It's been almost 24h, everyone probably misses me by now, waiting for me to join, spread joy and be awesome.

PS : I've a code of conduct, I only savagely lame that player called Ich Bin Batman!, He lames and spams his scrub purple way too much, and he's so cute when he's mad af.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
MBII EU Duel admins | Movie Battles II Community
Lol, AOD kicked me for saying they are oppressive for kicking others | Movie Battles II Community
AOD EXPOSED | Movie Battles II Community

7ac745d724d0.jpg

Last edited:
Why cant you people behave on the duel servers.
If people thought AOD is harsh on rule breakers, duel environments are even more so.
Especially the official ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.