MapReview Blacony Dotf xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my intention is to not withhold it. My motivation is preventing me from doing the amount of work needed to release it.

This is what spaghetti is talking about regarding reading comprehension.

You are splitting hairs here man... A lack of motivation to work on the map is the same god damn thing as intentionally withholding release of the map.

How can you say that you want to release the map, but you have neglected to release it for two years.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
You are splitting hairs here man... A lack of motivation to work on the map is the same god damn thing as intentionally withholding release of the map.
So why are you intentionally withholding release of a Battle Royale mode? 🤔

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Because I lack motivation to do it :)
I've decided I want a Battle Royale mode. If you don't learn to become proficient in coding for this engine, join the team, and implement it before the next year you're just being spiteful.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
just put the damn map in yourselves and host it, who's gonna stop you?

I've decided I want a Battle Royale mode. If you don't learn to become proficient in coding for this engine, join the team, and implement it before the next year you're just being spiteful.

You forgot the part in which you removed Open Mode so you could put your garbage early access Battle Royale Mode!

Then you neglected to put it back because some people called you bad names and criticized you for removing it without asking.

Dude, you and the dev team are so full of shit.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
How can you say that you want to release the map, but you have neglected to release it for two years.

Because of people like you, I have literally opened the map file dozens of times, and literally stared at it wanting to finish it. But for some reason, my brain and soul just die, and I end up playing a video game instead... constantly re-opening the map during breaks in that game, trying to find the motivation to work on it. And I just can't. The same is applying right now. I'm trying to get work done, but you fucks are making me want to stop working on mb2 period because youre entitled. I'm sitting here supposed to be updating minimaps for the new UI release... but I just keep staring at the damn screen losing hope instead of being productive.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
You forgot the part in which you removed Open Mode so you could put your garbage early access Battle Royale Mode!

Then you neglected to put it back because some people called you bad names and criticized you for removing it without asking.

Dude, you and the dev team are so full of shit.
You just broke the analogy. Last I checked, there's around 60 official modes (maps) in the current release.

Because of people like you, I have literally opened the map file dozens of times, and literally stared at it wanting to finish it. But for some reason, my brain and soul just die, and I end up playing a video game instead... constantly re-opening the map during breaks in that game, trying to find the motivation to work on it. And I just can't. The same is applying right now. I'm trying to get work done, but you fucks are making me want to stop working on mb2 period because youre entitled. I'm sitting here supposed to be updating minimaps for the new UI release... but I just keep staring at the damn screen losing hope instead of being productive.

Your unwillingness to take criticism is not my problem. I mean, what did you expect? You removed a map from the game and put your own spin off of it and people didn't like it, so they wanted the old map.

These old vets have played this game for so long and you removed a little part of the game without asking, of course they are going to get mad.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Your unwillingness to take criticism is not my problem. I mean, what did you expect? You removed a map from the game and put your own spin off of it and people didn't like it, so they wanted the old map.

These old vets have played this game for so long and you removed a little part of the game without asking, of course they are going to get mad.

You weren't upset about any other of the popular maps that have done this. Like Lunar, Cloud City (which was more popular than dotf at the time), or hell even death star... the revisions are what made it more popular. Because one revision is not quite good enough, you are all throwing a fit, but didn't on the others even though we did the exact same thing.

You aren't acting on principle, you're acting on emotion.

You weren't upset about any other of the popular maps that have done this. Like Lunar, Cloud City (which was more popular than dotf at the time), or hell even death star... the revisions are what made it more popular. Because one revision is not quite good enough, you are all throwing a fit, but didn't on the others.

Yeah, because they were actually good changes. Here we are giving you criticism on your version of dotf, but you won't take it, you'll just sit there and stare at your monitor and "lack the motivation" to do anything about it.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Yeah, because they were actually good changes. Here we are giving you criticism on your version of dotf, but you won't take it, you'll just sit there and stare at your monitor and "lack the motivation" to do anything about it.

Yes, my multiple changes to the new dotf, and more scheduled changes which at least half are direct suggestions from the community. That is totally me not taking criticism. You are a disingenous hack of a person. Literal human garbage.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Yes, the personal attacks I deleted earlier were totally sound criticism of the map. Those are definitely not the demotivating things that were being talked about before. :rolleyes:

Literally exactly what I said.
And I was emphasizing it as absurdly narrow minded. The mod may not be for you if you can only derive enjoyment from such a narrow subset of it.

Also, please learn to multiquote.

Yes, my multiple changes to the new dotf, and more scheduled changes which at least half are direct suggestions from the community. That is totally me not taking criticism. You are a disingenous hack of a person. Literal human garbage.

How am I supposed to know if you are doing anything about it? I mean you told me you lack the motivation to do anything regarding the map.

You are a disingenous hack of a person. Literal human garbage.

Woah, calm down there bud. Who hurt you?

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
How am I supposed to know if you are doing anything about it?

Past evidence, AND THE FUCKING PUBLIC ROADMAP?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You're so fucking stupid.

Yes, the personal attacks I deleted earlier were totally sound criticism of the map. Those are definitely not the demotivating things that were being talked about before. :rolleyes:

Let's just forget about the real criticism of the map I gave the map before on previous threads and other messaging boards. Fuck off.

Past evidence, AND THE FUCKING PUBLIC ROADMAP?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You're so fucking stupid.

But you lack the motivation to do anything about it though wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.