I have a few problem at my exported swtor models

At saber stance or normal standing , it looks normal but

It has problems at running , camera moving and weapon stancing

Untitled.gif

1- She runs faster than usual

Second.gif

2- It has problems at aiming

Third.gif

3- It has this problem, when i play a default character , camera and mouse moving are normal but when i ever play this model , it does inverted in SP and MP so weirdly

Please help me to solve those problems

Here's link of NPC and Blender files so you can take a look if you want :)

NPC Selyneth

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
To me this looks like a mixture of several things.

First is some vertices not being properly welded around the shoulders, hips/legs.

Second it looks like weights arent properly setup. It seems like you have some bones influencing vertices that shouldnt be touched.

To me this looks like a mixture of several things.

First is some vertices not being properly welded around the shoulders, hips/legs.

Second it looks like weights arent properly setup. It seems like you have some bones influencing vertices that shouldnt be touched.
Can we talk about this in discord when you have time?

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I would ask someone a bit more knowledgeable about how blender works. I'm not sure how you check if a vert is welded and how you weld it in blender. Or how you weigh a model in blender. Sweg, Shenghai might be able to help.

I would ask someone a bit more knowledgeable about how blender works. I'm not sure how you check if a vert is welded and how you weld it in blender. Or how you weigh a model in blender. Sweg, Shenghai might be able to help.

Sweg helped me to solve those problems , thank you so much dude, i owe you one :)

Those problems was because of my NPC file , it was making my model buggy at 3 problems
Now i managed to fix it thanks to Sweg :)