Tompa´s Workshop and WIP

Hello MB2 community! As member of Peneke family my work on Tompa´s Replacement pack is finished for now. But I´m still active and I´m learning about reskinning and kitbashing models. I have created this thread to show you some of my work and post there small MB2 replacements which could improve your game. This first post would be updated with links for the models. My work could be also seen on JKHub.org Tompa´s WIP thread - WIPs, Teasers & Releases - JKHub
Luke ROTJ (Basic MB2 only addon): MEGA
Kylo Ren (New hooded skin): MEGA
Han Solo (ANH/ESB skins): MEGA
Luke Ahch-To: MEGA

Luke Crait: MEGA
Kyle Katarn pack: MEGA
Count Dooku: MEGA

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well its not a big change its more of an updated model and the Luke with the brown cloak now has his hood down

Well, my Luke Ahch-To model was finished so there is another MB2 addon! Credits goes to @DT85 for original model, Force Arena team for Luke´s head model and @GPChannel for help on improving textures :)

lpsu8qT.jpg
ghFO21V.jpg
wdlIRe3.jpg

pil0d63.jpg
uaUsQaN.jpg

Last edited:
Hello guys,

Another month and another model of Luke is done! Today I'm proud to introduce you famous master in his Crait outfit as he was seen in The Last Jedi. Credits go to multiple authors because this was team-work:

Seven (TFU hair, body mesh)
Force Arena team (head model)
Patches124 and PreFxDesigns (body textures)
Sir Crusher (head rig)
DT85 (belt mesh, collar)
Swegmaster and Encritary (fixes)

fcqbUD3.jpg

wn6CigO.jpg
unknown.png
This model replaces Visas for Jedi team. Download link in the first post as always! Have a fun guys :)

Last edited:
hey tompa.
i see u had old ben's skin, but no longer have links to it.
i made my pk3 with this old ben (don't remember where i got him).
if u want u can upload him wherever u want and put link in first post so ppl can download.

Link - MEGA

2GtfD.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i have a question.
i have kylo from u with fixed hood, but when i change it - hoodless version remains the same (horrible).
at the same time peneke has great hoodless version of kylo:
2Gtga.jpg

is it possible to combine them somehow? both have model.glm inside and all kylo files

2Gtgw.jpg

sry if there is no such word as "hoodless", im only 6 years old african kid.

Last edited:
hey tompa.
i see u had old ben's skin, but no longer have links to it.
i made my pk3 with this old ben (don't remember where i got him).
if u want u can upload him wherever u want and put link in first post so ppl can download.

Link - MEGA

2GtfD.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i have a question.
i have kylo from u with fixed hood, but when i change it - hoodless version remains the same (horrible).
at the same time peneke has great hoodless version of kylo:
2Gtga.jpg

Link if someone wants kylo from peneke's - MEGA

is it possible to combine them somehow? both have model.glm inside and all kylo files

2Gtgw.jpg

sry if there is no such word as "hoodless", im only 6 years old african kid.
A 6 year old African with a windows in Cyrillic, 0% suspicious.

Thank you @vasya for your Ben request. I already have new model that was created for Movie Duels so I´m planning to release it as replacement for basic MB2 soon. As for Kylo Ren, it is different model with The Punisher´s head and I can´t release it because it belongs to Penekepack exclusive :)

Little and fun replacement that enhances the best Star Wars character that was ever made! ;):D:D Download link as always in the 1st post in this thread.

Credits: Rooxon

TcIh2P8.jpg

I'm proud to present you Kyle Katarn replacement pack! This pack contains 4 new Katarn's skins from GPChannel's Ultimate pack that I have helped to make and was released on Jkhub today. There is reskin of default JO/JA Kyle, Dark Forces 2 skin (replaces Jedi), Dark Forces 1 skin (replaces old DF hero) and evil MOTS Kyle (replaces Grievous). It contains also new sounds. I hope you'll find that interesting way how to improve your MBII mod :)

DOWNLOAD

Credits: GPChannel, Tompa9, DT85, Raven Software

sBMabHk.jpg

Last edited:
Link for Kyle updated with 1.1 fix (head cap visible, holster of projectile rifle fixed without clippings, LOD's added and Kowakian monkey lizard taunt :p)