Can we figure out ways to stop TK?

pls stay away

Oh, don't worry i will be. And no, words do not upset me, it is just a well known fact that tR is one of if not THE most cancerous clan in this game. People who visit your servers either get dragged in to the toxicity or they leave. Like someone who smells of shit, they don't notice it because they are used to it but everyone else can smell it. It isn't the words that make me stay away from tR servers, it is the constant spam and team killing that made me leave along with the endless arguments between people. You only have to spwnd 2 - 5 minutes in a tR server to get the gist of how cancerous it is. Ask anyone in any other server what they feel about tR and chances are they will agree that it is cancer. The reason the mb2 community has such a bad rep is because of the likes of tR and they are one of the reasons why people leave.

Like i said, you lot can't smell how bad you actually are but everyone else can. Farewell.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Permanent Steam ID ban
You don't need Steam to play, even if you're playing using a Steam installation. Just play on the MBII Client instead of the JAMP engine.

The idea has been brought up (and may be being worked on, not sure either way) to have the launcher require you to log in using your forum account. I'm not sure what measures would be taken to deter just creating tons of forum accounts, but (as you know) having an account tie-in like this would make bans stronger.
Disable team damage? This is so ****ing simple.
That would change the gameplay tremendously, allowing much more free-flowing group blaster spam. Was that not obvious? Imagine four clones charging down a narrow hall all dodging freely and firing constantly because they have no worry of hitting each other. It would be silly. Grenades that only hurt enemies and not allies would be silly as well. It would dumb-down the positioning and coordination aspect of the game enormously.

Also, lesser point: unintentional team damage is part of the humor and variety of MB2.

Also, you're allowed to swear.

Last edited:
How to stop TK? Fix the physics so nades don't get glued to the floor or bounce randomly.

Most of my tk always occur from weird physics blowing a hole in someone after my push.

maxresdefault.jpg

I heard the guy who teamkills reb spawn on TR deathstar is a handsome motherfucker IRL and probably has a 15 inch dick.

Heard the guy doing TD-to-deka-at-imp-spawn TK on TR deathstar is an Aryan alpha male with chiseled features with which every beautiful female is dying to breed with.

No one likes being purposefully TK'd, and it is for that reason spawn protect should last for a much longer duration, or at least until everyone gets farther enough from the spawn area. TKing has a place in this game, and removing it would make the game boring and unfair for a number of classes. Friendly fire is the cost of warfare, and is a very fun mechanic when not abused.

If you've got someone TKing (or indeed breaking any rules) on any Official EU, TIN/The Initium Novum or BG servers, drop me a message via discord and I can hop on to try and sort the issue. As for as disabling team damage - it just invites more spam. People shooting PLX missiles at their friends because they won't take damage, clone swarms holding LMB without having to account for teammates, etc.

Last edited:
the wisest thing to do would be to hold a test with team damage disabled and see how it impacts gameplay

i can see arguments for both sides and i'd like to test both side by side

team damage is one of the biggest part of the game which makes it more complicated and interesting.
disabling it means u will no longer need to control your aim or slashes and u can freely use flametrower or shoot wherever you like (dont mention nade spam).
do not repeat flinch experience when game mechanics suffering from feature that should not have been included initially.