Can we figure out ways to stop TK?

Just check out this clip from today:
Imgur
And the guy who kicked me probably got.... 5 tk points?

Can we change this? I mean this happened about 10 more times that day.

Edit: The title is dumb, I meant "Can we figure out ways to stop intentional TK"

To live is to die.

Server admins set the tk point standards.That seems more like an issue you can resolve than trying to advocate for world peace in a game built around murdering each other. :D

P.S.

Tk on sight. These are words. I am not pressuring anyone to do anything that goes against their conscience.
But morality in the game? What next I ask you? Some nut asking people to stop killing each other?

Wait a second....

k4far

Banned
Donator
Wait a second....
Server admins on [tR], are you insane?

I mean this happened about 10 more times that day.
There is a group of people who as 'Padawan' and such names will join both teams then cooperate against you to turn you down from playing. Get admin on the server you are usually at except for THIS one (don't play there) and get rid of the problem yourself.

Server admins on [tR], are you insane?

There is a group of people who as 'Padawan' and such names will join both teams then cooperate against you to turn you down from playing. Get admin on the server you are usually at except for THIS one (don't play there) and get rid of the problem yourself.
I mean, I was playing yesterday on a fuckin' AOD duel server for shits n giggles because I hate dueling with a passion. People get so serious about it, I feel like I'm playing the new Call of Duty with a bunch of 5 year olds. Anyways, there were a bunch of TR members and what I assumed to be a few TR members in disguise, or just dickweed bandwagons. They would just run around hangar laming. In fact, they would even chase you around the fucking hangar to satisfy their ego inflated pea brains. Not to mention whenever I go on their Deathstar server people tk me all the time, and the admin resets their tk points.I come into MB2 after a good 16 years of playing (counting Movie Battles 1 on Jedi Outcast in 2002) hoping to get some good bamboozles in, only to find out that no, you can't get good bamboozles in because [tR]ash members think it's funny when they lame or tk you.

Also, I will make sure every recent post has my disgusting picture on it. You will see... when the dust settles, the only thing living on this planet... will be normen

Last edited:
I mean, I was playing yesterday on a fuckin' AOD duel server for shits n giggles because I hate dueling with a passion. People get so serious about it, I feel like I'm playing the new Call of Duty with a bunch of 5 year olds. Anyways, there were a bunch of TR members and what I assumed to be a few TR members in disguise, or just dickweed bandwagons. They would just run around hangar laming. In fact, they would even chase you around the fucking hangar to satisfy their ego inflated pea brains. Not to mention whenever I go on their Deathstar server people tk me all the time, and the admin resets their tk points.I come into MB2 after a good 16 years of playing (counting Movie Battles 1 on Jedi Outcast in 2002) hoping to get some good bamboozles in, only to find out that no, you can't get good bamboozles in because [tR]ash members think it's funny when they lame or tk you.

Also, I will make sure every recent post has my disgusting picture on it. You will see... when the dust settles, the only thing living on this planet... will be normen
I just avoid TR servers at all costs. Don't even know why people play TR[Deathstar] server, it's lame

Anyways, there were a bunch of TR members and what I assumed to be a few TR members in disguise, or just dickweed bandwagons. They would just run around hangar laming. In fact, they would even chase you around the fucking hangar to satisfy their ego inflated pea brains.
lolmad

I just avoid TR servers at all costs. Don't even know why people play TR[Deathstar] server, it's lame
have you really not figured out that people tk you because you cry?
2ez

TKing people because they cry is possibly the most childish shit you can pull off. I get that you TR cuckweeds are just trolls, but godDAMN relax with the edge

Draconian is the only way.

Permanent Steam ID ban for anime and TKing/playing Jedi/Sith bad/blocking/missing shots/enjoying the game will fix 99% of MB2's problems.

(and class limit).

Indeed. I started with the mod last year but i just recently decided to join the forums today and my experience with tR has not been very pleasant at all. I've seen some even say that their servers are lovely environments and that the loose rules and encouragement of freedom of speech is a breath of fresh air. I would like to know where this lovely environment is. I wouldn't consider endless amounts of trolls and racist spammers a breath of fresh air. I've encountered a few decent tR members but not many and you can tell by some of these replies just what a lovely bunch they are. Best to stay away indeed.