Tompa´s Workshop and WIP

Hello MB2 community! As member of Peneke family my work on Tompa´s Replacement pack is finished for now. But I´m still active and I´m learning about reskinning and kitbashing models. I have created this thread to show you some of my work and post there small MB2 replacements which could improve your game. This first post would be updated with links for the models. My work could be also seen on JKHub.org Tompa´s WIP thread - WIPs, Teasers & Releases - JKHub
Luke ROTJ (Basic MB2 only addon): MEGA
Kylo Ren (New hooded skin): MEGA
Han Solo (ANH/ESB skins): MEGA
Luke Ahch-To: MEGA

Luke Crait: MEGA
Kyle Katarn pack: MEGA
Count Dooku: MEGA

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:rolleyes: i'll be waiting

Luke addon only for basic MB2 uploaded at first page! :)

KX4HCNi.jpg

Last edited:
i didn't want to download the peneke pack so i can use the Old Luke without the cloak because it looks weird but i like the Luke on the far right because it looks like the one from the new Battlefront and at the end of Return of the Jedi, i just like that model and was thinking it would replace on of the other random models :/

i didn't want to download the peneke pack so i can use the Old Luke without the cloak because it looks weird but i like the Luke on the far right because it looks like the one from the new Battlefront and at the end of Return of the Jedi, i just like that model and was thinking it would replace on of the other random models :/

I don´t understand bro :) I´ve uploaded Luke for MB2 only yesterday. Or you aren´t satisfied with these 3 skins? If you want only tunic skin or hood-up skin I can send you.

I don´t understand bro :) I´ve uploaded Luke for MB2 only yesterday. Or you aren´t satisfied with these 3 skins? If you want only tunic skin or hood-up skin I can send you.

He's saying he doesn't like the skins it replaces I think. (EDIT: Good job on these by the way, will be waiting for more models to add to my current peneke pack.)

How do I install these lol? I assumed it would be drag and drop the PK3 in MB2?

Last edited:
no its fine i didn't see the response until after i put that up i should have taken it down lol sorry XD thank you but the one i was talking about mainly is this one

Attachments

• RERhDl4.jpg
    RERhDl4.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 412
I thought so but it did nothing. I'll try another installation thank you anyway.

If you have Penekepack, download Luke for Penekepack addon and if you have base MB2 just download Luke for basic MB addon. In both cases just copy it into gamedata/mb2 folder :) !

If you have Penekepack, download Luke for Penekepack addon and if you have base MB2 just download Luke for basic MB addon. In both cases just copy it into gamedata/mb2 folder :) !
Yeah I know but it just doesn't seem to work for me, it gives me the icons but that's it.

This addon really just doesn't like me lol, just made a fresh install and still won't work sadly and it was giving me the character icons ingame from time to time. Also tried the adding Zs but no luck with that.

This addon really just doesn't like me lol, just made a fresh install and still won't work sadly and it was giving me the character icons ingame from time to time. Also tried the adding Zs but no luck with that.

I´ve tried it now with non-modified Penekepack 1.7.5 and Luke addon and it is working... I don´t know how to help you.