• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Ban request: Onio n and Rip*Cock, The ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name(s): Onio n and Rip*Cock, the ally.
Reason: Insults, trolling.
Server: BG Server [RTV]
Evidence:
3EC5A83EBD12E619A67FFA6C65E711D051E419FC

6276799D78C37B098E06A05F4913A72E5C84A80C

6289A49A9E0C19225FBAD4268C5BAB8AC1CCB7CE

This is for Viserys or any BG Server RTV admin.

Last edited:

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Jameson, you know that BG has their own forums, you even applied there so i expected you to be smart enough to not post this here.

Even so, from what i see this isnt really bannable lol. Just some minor shit talking but its not me who decides.

--> Server Bans & Complaints | {BG} Team Forums <--

k4far

Banned
Donator
/serverstatus
/mute <number>

I had a time I wanted to turn off in game chat entirely for my reasons. In JA it is possible in MB however it is not, as far as I know. There are times when there will be nothing to read - blunt 5 on 5 intense exchange of words from People staying on their spawns instead of playing just to throw meat at each other. Let them do it, they are shy asses in real word, this game is their kind of Utopia so they can let go of nerves from work/ some external stress +)

BG is not so barbaric as it might seem. Was there anyone from BG present during that ?
You have the screens, I am not going to read their boring rules so take a look at them and check briefly if anything that happened is considered as violation.

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
I had a time I wanted to turn off in game chat entirely. In JA it is possible in MB however it is not, as far as I know.
"/cg_teamchatsonly 1" will turn off all chat except for team which is pretty useful.

If people are being annoying even in teamchat, you can do "/cg_chatbox 0" to decrease chatbox size to 0. Then you'll only see chat if you open up the console. If you do this one you'll also want the command to disable the sound effect when a new message is sent, but I've forgotten what that one is.

k4far

Banned
Donator
That will be helpfull,
I wanted to take a screenshot without seeing some messages.

"/cg_teamchatsonly 1" will turn off all chat except for team which is pretty useful.

If people are being annoying even in teamchat, you can do "/cg_chatbox 0" to decrease chatbox size to 0. Then you'll only see chat if you open up the console. If you do this one you'll also want the command to disable the sound effect when a new message is sent, but I've forgotten what that one is.
Was looking for that thanks

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
If you do this one you'll also want the command to disable the sound effect when a new message is sent, but I've forgotten what that one is.
It's in setup > sound for whether or not to have the chat message sound enabled

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
These threads are so useless , btw dude : ban is an utopia
1466366197-risitas10.png

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
the /ignore feature also exists, if you want to keep all-chat on in general, but then you end up only hearing half the conversation (if people reply to the person you /ignore'd)

whenever i turn on Team Chat Only, i add something to my name to indicate that i have chat off, to be helpful to anyone who might be trying to address me, but i haven't figured out the most brief but explicit way to express "i have Team Chat Only turned on" in my name. I wish there was an established convention, some abbreviation that people generally recognized.

i go with "nochat" but that doesn't make it clear that i still have team chat on

i also tend to change my name in general, creating anonymity. It's kinda fun to change my name to entirely just be "i have chat turned off," such that I have absolutely no tangible identity (because I replaced my name with a simple statement of fact) AND can't be addressed or interacted with except through gameplay. It's very "pure"

chat, as a medium of communication, is pretty shitty anyway for communicating actual human expressions...

Status
Not open for further replies.