Steam Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening!

So, as a break from working on launcher i decided to make a drink and watch some movie finish Steam Integration :)

If you have forum's account already you can still link it with Steam Account, just relog and use steam integration.

B7yvzhP.png

Enjoy :)

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I have account already, how can I sign in with steam?
1. Logout
2. Click Log In with Steam
3. Login on secure steam official page
4. Click Associate Existing Account tab
p82EIp8.png

5. Login with your old credentials
OJP166i.png

6. Play Movie Battles like @verq
51BegJF.png

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Can you still use your existing password after the association, or does Steam OAUTH fully takeover? How does it work with our two-factor?

Can you still use your existing password after the association, or does Steam OAUTH fully takeover? How does it work with our two-factor?

You will still keep your forum ID/pass without the Steam one taking over, etc. Cool feature, keep up the good work, LoU. :)

Are you guys freaking kidding me? Youre struggling with steam integration while theres no launcher and you have to connect to servers by IP?
Aprils fools day is still far away isnt it?

Rofl.

Last edited:

LoU

R2D2
Are you guys freaking kidding me? Youre struggling with steam integration while theres no launcher and you have to connect to servers by IP?
Aprils fools day is still far away isnt it?

Rofl.
Connect by IP? Master server fix has been released some time ago.

Thanks for motivational post btw. It really makes me sitting in front of pc for hours with smile.

Since when theres a server master fix? atm i don't see any servers, and that file you should be able to download, doesn't work, it only gives me some wierd text thingys. Plus, it was never ment to be a final fix, more then a temporary.
Omfg you said that yourself, why are you talking shit here?

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Very appropriate name. I might mention that there are sometimes things which get in the way and mean you're waiting on something else. Instead of taking a break LoU decided to add a neat feature. But sure, go ahead and shit on him. You know best. :)

redsaurus

Since when theres a server master fix? atm i don't see any servers, and that file you should be able to download, doesn't work, it only gives me some wierd text thingys. Plus, it was never ment to be a final fix, more then a temporary.
Omfg you said that yourself, why are you talking shit here?
Have you tried using save link as with the file? That's suggested in the thread.

Very appropriate name. I might mention that there are sometimes things which get in the way and mean you're waiting on something else. Instead of taking a break LoU decided to add a neat feature. But sure, go ahead and shit on him. You know best. :)
A neat feature lmao, if you would really intend to rebuild mb2, you should focus more on the important stuff, and not the so unimportant crap like uhh.. idk Steam integration? Get that fking launcher and make a proper master server fix, after that u can come with unimportant design's, is that so much to ask for?
"Very appropriate name"
Thank you! :3

Phelps

Donator

I might mention that there are sometimes things which get in the way and mean you're waiting on something else. Instead of taking a break LoU decided to add a neat feature.

I will quote it for you, so you can't miss it again. There is your explanation. Nothing here states they are not working on a launcher.
And I guess you are not working in IT.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
A neat feature lmao, if you would really intend to rebuild mb2, you should focus more on the important stuff, and not the so unimportant crap like uhh.. idk Steam integration? Get that fking launcher and make a proper master server fix, after that u can come with unimportant design's, is that so much to ask for?

Nice reading comprehension. What is wrong with Lou doing steam integration in a break between other things? People need breaks and are generally required it in real jobs. Instead of taking a break he made something useful. It is not like steam integration took 5 hours of time. For example what did Lou also do yesterday? He got the Dev/Beta asset repository set up. Now why is that important? We can now make a release build with fixes and test it with internal QA.

Status
Not open for further replies.