Why did you guys remove another clan's group of servers off the master list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Ill stop when this is done right, not done according to the whims of special snowflakes who think every single tR member is guilty because someone they are loosely related to did something asinine(allegedly). This is one of the last communities left on JKA as a whole, and it just took a major turn towards the fate of lugormod with this level of idiotic kneejerking.

Dear, you just said Mace should be as responsible as the person who delisted. Are you aware of what you are even saying.

Let's cut it out with the stand offishness, please.

Request a lock on this thread. Contact Devs via email and publish their answer once it is here.
Your approach to this is somewhat weird. You could have done it way better.

Dear, you just said Mace should be as responsible as the person who delisted. Are you aware of what you are even saying.

Request a lock on this thread. Contact Devs via email and publish their answer once it is here.
Your approach to this is somewhat weird. You could have done it way better.
i already request a lock on this thread so far no response on that matter, they probably busy with something else at the moment idk.

chicknman

Banned
I don't want this thread locked until we get a response from the devs on this issue. I think you guys can control yourselves and stop derailing the thread.

Lock it? Really? You want to encourage the devs to do more of the same shit they've been doing with this whole situation? Locking it is doing nothing but empowering them more, seriously, don't give them reason to be anymore secretive and dismissive than they have been already. The truth needs to be exposed, and tR needs to get their servers back.

i already request a lock on this thread so far no response on that matter, they probably busy with something else at the moment idk.
locking the thread will blow up in their face and you know it, its just going to cause a bigger arguement because its going to be viewed as more attempts to coverup. ill stop if mace stops. thats all i can offer.

k4far

Banned
Donator
I don't want this thread locked until we get a response from the devs on this issue. I think you guys can control yourselves and stop detailing the thread.

You are abusing people around, your tR mates to get more attention. You are claiming to care about your community, but you are dividing our with your filthy methods.

End it, stop being an ass.

You are abusing people around, your tR mates to get more attention. You are claiming to care about your community, but you are dividing our with your filthy methods.

Well, the server was clearly banned and no statement was given, do you really want to silence people that are (rightfully) mad?

chicknman

Banned

Honestly dude, you make no sense, so I'll go ahead and ignore you once again for the sake of this thread.

you kinda pointing the finger at the wrong troll there bruh.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
The problem is every time we were on he was never there, and if he was, we would either force spec him or kick him. You have to understand, banning is pointless with a VPN and it even does us a disfavor because we can't track who he is when he comes in (he tries to alias when he sees us on). Rinzler played on our server more than most of us and we never gave him admin which was probably a mistake. We also enjoyed street justice; tking him and us resetting your tk points. I am guilty of seeing him on Jacklul and not doing anything, mainly because it's exhausting and I don't have the tenacity of an AOD admin cuck. Ultimately, the devs need to fix the wookie charge and count it as a tk. It's hard to contain them 100% of the time.
you can always use the bluefang console to admin without joining game

in my report i added that this thread should get locked down until the final conclusion comes to clearance for everyone involved in the situation at hand, and then re-open it to post the conclusion so everyone has clear sight on whats going on.
cause no matter how you look at this its pure flaming, spam spam and more conjectures.

in my report i added that this thread should get locked down until the final conclusion comes to clearance for everyone involved in the situation at hand, and then re-open it to post the conclusion so everyone has clear sight on whats going on.
cause no matter how you look at this its pure flaming, spam spam and more conjectures.
Why not give the statement immediately. If there is a clear breach of rules, what's the problem just posting it right now?

A lock on this thread is the last thing needed, I'm afraid. I agree the flame has spread and needs to stop, but it's starting to die down on its own.

Call it blind cynical speculation, but I'm sure there is at least some small segment of the mbii team that would love to squelch voices of dissent, and wait for this PR disaster to blow over while doing nothing to give tR their servers back.

However, so long as this thread remains open, there's at least one open channel of communication between the devs and the community concerning this nasty and melodramatic turn of events.

A lock on this thread is the last thing needed, I'm afraid. I agree the flame has spread and needs to stop, but it's starting to die down on its own.

I'm sure there is some small segment of the mbii team that would love to squelch voices of dissent, and wait for this PR disaster to blow over while doing nothing to give tR their servers back.

However, so long as this thread remains open, theres a least one open channel of communication between the devs and the community.

you and i know this is not gonna stop.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Why not give the statement immediately. If there is a clear breach of rules, what's the problem just posting it right now?

Immediate statement is impossible. It is a 'team' of people not one man team.

However, so long as this thread remains open, there's at least one open channel of communication between the devs and the community concerning this nasty and melodramatic turn of events.

It is not a method of communication between the community but frustrates of tR who can not contact the devs formally and must share their thoughts on the matter by taking everyones attention in this messy manner.

You were told to wait. You keep on bringing old stuff over and over, trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.