Why did you guys remove another clan's group of servers off the master list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel at this point this thread as gotten too out of hand It's time to lock it. They already said they're working the problem and right now it's just people pointing fingers and getting pissed off.
michelle-turner-quote-its-just-gone-too-far.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I were American, there's a decent chance that I'd either try to revive the official servers or stop playing altogether.
Well this game/mod( I say 13 years of being alive makes it a game at this point) is too great to stop playing, I just play on EU servers and get a steady 50-200 ping

Last edited by a moderator:

chicknman

Banned
Yeah, from what I've heard, AoD's admins are... overzealous, to put it mildly. If I were American, there's a decent chance that I'd either try to revive the official servers or stop playing altogether.

Which is why there is an outcry as to why tR was taken down... We do this for the communities sake as well.

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Which is why there is an outcry as to why tR was taken down... We do this for the communities sake as well.

Well, maybe there could be a more moderate solution than anarchy? :p

I feel at this point this thread as gotten too out of hand It's time to lock it. We've they already said they're working the problem and not it's just people pointing fingers and getting pissed off.

Possibly. I'm still hoping that the thread can be salvaged, really.

chicknman

Banned
The only problem with your server was Omelette to a point it was so bad that anyone on rebs that went main died and He/She/It never got kicked.
The problem is every time we were on he was never there, and if he was, we would either force spec him or kick him. You have to understand, banning is pointless with a VPN and it even does us a disfavor because we can't track who he is when he comes in (he tries to alias when he sees us on). Rinzler played on our server more than most of us and we never gave him admin which was probably a mistake. We also enjoyed street justice; tking him and us resetting your tk points. I am guilty of seeing him on Jacklul and not doing anything, mainly because it's exhausting and I don't have the tenacity of an AOD admin cuck. Ultimately, the devs need to fix the wookie charge and count it as a tk. It's hard to contain them 100% of the time.

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator

My only issue with the server was Omelette guy abusing newcomers as he pleased.
They say you should not talk about the absent, but where is this ass actually.

@Bob-Billy call your friend for us. Ask him what did he do lately.
Maybe we can find out what is this all about.

Well, this surely was not expected! Who would've thought the new masterlist would be abused? Man, MB2 has been going down the shitter the last few years.

Too much control, too many stupid changes, too much retarded drama. Bring the Ravensoft masterlist back, it still works. If I want to name my server "fuck AOD" or "niggerfucker" or whatever I should be allowed to, and I still can in base jka. And no retarded drama will ever bring it down, people will either play on it or not - where they themselves desire, not where the devs force them to.

"All I know is Tempest said that he would be responsible and investigate the evidence and get back to the members of tR as well as the disenfranchised frequenters of their servers. Unfortunately, this appears to have been a bold faced lie. It has been nearly 36 hours since the servers have been blacklisted, and nothing -- not so much as a temporary restoration to the master server list has been provided. The devs obviously have no intention of reversing this irresponsible decision, despite an overwhelming lack of proof -- the burden of which belongs to the accuser, not the accused."

several people have confirmed this was tempests actions, or at the very least his idea.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Ironic that someone claimed Tempest was going to 'Investigate'. its been said that Tempest is the one who did this.

Quote it so we can see. For your knowledge 'someone' is not a valid source.
Unless it was active member of MB Team your argument is not an argument but bullshit to heat up things over again.

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Well, this surely was not expected! Who would've thought the new masterlist would be abused? Man, MB2 has been going down the shitter the last few years.

Too much control, too many stupid changes, too much retarded drama. Bring the Ravensoft masterlist back, it still works. If I want to name my server "F**k AOD" or "niggerfucker" or whatever I should be allowed to, and I still can in base jka. And no retarded drama will ever bring it down, people will either play on it or not - where they themselves desire, not where the devs force them to.

One thing that should probably be pointed out is that you can still use the /connect command to join the server. If the investigation fails to provide satisfactory evidence of doxing or whatever the issue was, I imagine the server will be relisted.

Im not spreading anything, other people have confirmed it.

While I'm not going to say who did it without their prior consent, I can confirm with complete certainty that it was indeed not Tempest who unlisted the server. Also, he's not the only one investigating the matter.

Then those other people are wrong and spreading misinformation. I will say it again. Tempest was not the one who blacklisted the servers.
if you say so, unfortunately showing my proof would out the people who confirmed it, and im not doing that just to prove a point to people who dont realize how fucked this is.

- - - Updated - - -

We can agree to disagree, either way whoever did it really should have their position revoked, because they did more damage than good with this boneheaded move.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
if you say so, unfortunately showing my proof would out the people who confirmed it

Again, you just had two devs confirm it wasn't blacklisted by Tempest. I can also prove that it wasn't Tempest that did it just by taking a screenshot of the private thread of the of the dev who did blacklist the server.

It is also fucked to try and manipulate and mislead people for an agenda.

M

Mooch

It's also fucked not to release who did it lol. tR has a right to this information cause they took our servers off with no evidence and no notification at all.

Again, you just had two devs confirm it wasn't blacklisted by Tempest. I can also prove that it wasn't Tempest that did it just by taking a screenshot of the private thread of the of the dev who did blacklist the server.

It is also fucked to try and manipulate and mislead people for an agenda.
Ok, lets get one thing straight here kiddo, im not one of the other little clan rats running around here trying to take down x clan or y server through politics, there is no 'agenda' here, and this isnt some college student hipster protest where throwing that word out invalidates people.

i see what i see and im apparently one of the few willing to alleviate it for a group of people being unfairly punished for the actions of a few.
I also dont believe a word from the people who are actively hiding whos fault it is, and they are the ones that allow speculation and accusation run by hiding it. all protecting WHOEVER it was will do is allow it to re-occur.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
It's also fucked not to release who did it lol. tR has a right to this information cause they took our servers off with no evidence and no notification at all.

It will probably be released with the upcoming statement Spaghetti mentioned near the beginning of the thread. Personally I am fine with saying but since it isn't my place (Retired and all) and I don't want to make people on the dev team angry as well, I am not going to say. If that person wants to reveal themselves before hand that is their choice as well. But it still wasn't Tempest.

I also dont believe a word from the people who are actively hiding whos fault it is,

If hiding it is being respectful to fellow team members you have worked with for years, then guilty as charged. Otherwise, again you're spewing bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.