Why did you guys remove another clan's group of servers off the master list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
For one thing, it was never my idea to remove tR's servers, because as I stated multiple times: I didn't care. Infact, I never even knew about this until it had already happened.

However, I fully support the decision, because it feels like lancing a boil in the MB2 community.

hey um im in tr and i just want to clarify something rite now WE ARE NOT THE UPPER CUTS i havent even been playing this game long enuff to be a upper cut so im guess your calling us that cause we are currenty the best players in the game? is that the tittle given to the best group at the time or is any1 that says something offensive a uppercut?

chicknman

Banned
"Tempest: can you message paradine and tell him to relay to whomever is involved that ddosing the mb2 site isnt really gonna help with their case"

"{Δ} Potadolf Loafler {MGL}: You know, ddosing the forums isn't helping your case." - Dooku from the forums.

You know its quite peculiar that these two would message tR and immediately blame us for the forum coming down... Where is the evidence for these wild accusations? Scapegoats. That's what we've become. If I didn't know any better, I would say the devs are trying to create the "missing" evidence that they have yet to post.

"Tempest: can you message paradine and tell him to relay to whomever is involved that ddosing the mb2 site isnt really gonna help with their case"

"{Δ} Potadolf Loafler {MGL}: You know, ddosing the forums isn't helping your case." - Dooku from the forums.

You know its quite peculiar that these two would message tR and immediately blame us for the forum coming down... Where is the evidence for these wild accusations? Scapegoats. That's what we've become. If I didn't know any better, I would say the devs are trying to create the "missing" evidence that they have yet to post.
If the forums were being DDoS'd properly no one would be seeing this post.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
This thread is filled with people that either have no idea of the history of the Uppercuts
and as far as I'm aware, this is the first time this has ever happened.

you joined last year, still as ignorant and egotistical as now. which wouldnt exactly give you the time playing to know this HAS happened before. It's even been stated in the OP.

The forums were down for a few minutes. If there was an attack, it was likely outside agitators who would time an attack during the tR ban appeal in order to make them look bad. It wouldn't make sense for tR to do it when they're winning in the court of public opinion.

M

Mooch

Why is it that whenever something bad happens it's tR to blame? All these assumptions these people like Achilles love to make are off personal detestation and are just plain ignorant and are off no evidence at all.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Ooooh man, this is all that awful Achilles' fault. This entire mess is because of all his baseless accusations. tR and the uppercuts have been nothing but saints all these years, they couldn't have possibly done any wrong. Just listen to all of these 1 post-account aliase.... errr... witnesses.

top-20-middle-children-tv-carlton-banks.jpg

Alright, I've had enough of this mess.

well i knew this was going to happen eventually, tR promoted too much trolling and flaming abuse with no limitations, not to mention breaking the community to another level of cancering with so much toxicity that it started to spread around other servers because of the players that got used to that kind of enviroment, so i applaud to this.

You're missing the point entirely. This is about the devs overstepping by removing servers from the master list which did not breach their terms--even more disturbingly, removing them based off of an accusation.

Ooooh man, this is all that awful Achilles' fault. This entire mess is because of all his baseless accusations. tR and the uppercuts have been nothing but saints all these years, they couldn't have possibly done any wrong. Just listen to all of these 1 post-account aliases.

Alright, I've had enough of this mess.

If this person is a representative of the entire community then I really do not feel comfortable playing on servers with anyone likeminded as him.

I mean this place isn't all filled with 12 year olds, right?

zane

US Official Server Admin
well i knew this was going to happen eventually, tR promoted too much trolling and flaming abuse with no limitations, not to mention breaking the community to another level of cancering with so much toxicity that it started to spread around other servers because of the players that got used to that kind of enviroment, so i applaud to this.
I wouldn't say that I'm very toxic, it's bad to place everybody in tR into the same assumption that they're a huge toxic troll.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
If this person is a representative of the entire community then I really do not feel comfortable playing on servers with anyone likeminded as him.

I mean this place isn't all filled with 12 year olds, right?
Nah hes just a beta tester with an ego. if youre cool and dont act like an egotistical asshole in game you arent targeted by trolls and the white knights dont really care

Whatever your opinion of tR, or its members, how the devs have gone about this is dead wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.