What grinds your gears in mb Il?

You know what grinds my gears? Straws. Straws in open glasses. They never stay down. The end always floats up and falls out of the glass.
Now this isn't an issue if the glass is tall enough. But if you're chilling, laying back at home, you're using meduim sized glasses or regular ones. They're kind of mug size.

But you can't enjoy it. Because if you leave it, take your eyes off it, boom, it happens again. The constant care and maintenance. It's worse than watching kids. Those you can just chain outside in the backyard. But straws in open glasses? Nope.

Buoyancy is a bitch

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
What grinds my gears in mb2, as i already said in this thread the average mental age of the community, but also even regardless of that, the skillstack on open mode servers, the fact that players of completely different skill get to face/help each other because this is primarily a team vs team game. It gets extremely boring to face jedi who won't even roll after i flame them or even push rockets in 1v1, gunners who i kill without getting hit myself even once, and similarly boring to expect consistent help from the team while only ever getting TKed or having to do everything myself while teammates can't even act as bait but actually end up shielding enemies. I can guess that it is even more boring for the newbies to get killed without even having been able to fight and thus end up playing 1mn for waiting 3mn in spec. As much as the game is awesome, this is killing it for me nowadays and i just prefer playing starcraft...

You never tried giving them a handicap to be able to match?

Too oppressive and people rq. The way I handle it is to play reckless. Go big or go home. Still slaughter my way through but still quite killable. People love to kill me. I'm the white whale that's constantly diving into the harpoons. One of them will get lucky.

Stuck with a team of noobs.

............:(

Curse at them if you don't have the patience to instruct. Disconnect in disgust.
Next game, if you're lucky, it'll be a nice game. Sometimes:) There's good game days and then there's bad game days.

Grinds my gears though...when u try to teach and they still don't listen.
Grinds my gears even more....is when people who can't do much of anything, constantly try to take charge or offer strategy on what to do.
I mean dude, you not only can't kill anything, you're trying to tell someone carrying the team that they're wrong when they try to give some tips on what they should actually be doing that would turn the situation around?

The reasons skill stacks are occasionally abysmal isn't only because of the skill disparity. But that, instead of adapting, changing to classes that would let them do better, they stick to doing the same shit over and over.

Sniper that can't snipe - still sniping. So many people can't snipe...if they only picked up a blaster they'd be so much more helpful.
Instead...

t(o_O)t

Are they ever the same? Such a silly notion. Do you make a habit of being out of date and obsolete?

Grinds my gears. Get it together Go-go-lie-eth-aye-aye:)

Ayayayaya yaî, ay caramba, dis roboto es loco en mucho feo.

What grinds my gears in mb2, as i already said in this thread the average mental age of the community, but also even regardless of that, the skillstack on open mode servers, the fact that players of completely different skill get to face/help each other because this is primarily a team vs team game. It gets extremely boring to face jedi who won't even roll after i flame them or even push rockets in 1v1, gunners who i kill without getting hit myself even once, and similarly boring to expect consistent help from the team while only ever getting TKed or having to do everything myself while teammates can't even act as bait but actually end up shielding enemies. I can guess that it is even more boring for the newbies to get killed without even having been able to fight and thus end up playing 1mn for waiting 3mn in spec. As much as the game is awesome, this is killing it for me nowadays and i just prefer playing starcraft...
Remember this Goyim, it's perfectly acceptable to play with your friends and curb stomp the other team until the server dies and the teams become number stacked.

Small halls, teams that never read team chat, people who charge at will without a strategy, people who generally have no strategy and just follow their teammates, people who overpraise DoTF, when in fact it is one of the worst and most overplayed maps, a majority of the community and their humor, how the mod still has a long way to go before being like an epic movie battle, how most classes just seem boring, how few KOTOR skins there are, god-aim hero snipers with dodge 3 making it a living hell to snipe them or their open teammates, spam of classes, annoying people, and a lot more.

TL:DR: I have some issues with this mod.

Edit* TLDR became a smiley fast, too lazy too edit.

no good hero would ever take dodge in its current state. o_O
Every good hero I have seen seems to love it. Every shot that would kill them always gets dodged, and my poor teammates get shot up after I'm shot to one HP from the hero. But really, I don't see why it's bad. With a hero being basically a quick-draw sniper, any other snipers either need to get a head shot in five seconds or their shot/hero dashes away.

Every good hero I have seen seems to love it. Every shot that would kill them always gets dodged, and my poor teammates get shot up after I'm shot to one HP from the hero. But really, I don't see why it's bad. With a hero being basically a quick-draw sniper, any other snipers either need to get a head shot in five seconds or their shot/hero dashes away.

It's a waste of points. You can manually dodge ee3 and proj and for the 1 or 2 people that are godlike with ruptor... its just not worth it.