What grinds your gears in mb Il?

Lamers
Lamers
Lamers
People who are spamming force repulse
You rek a guy on duel and then he lames you
When I'm on open,I kill a guy and then he is calling me a lamer.
When I'm on duel ,my opponent is out of bp and he runs to the other side of the map

Gunners who keep firing in your back even when your dueling a sith in a very tight space.
Kids who cry because they got killed. "Ho! I got killed with my mandalorians because I got close of the jedi at less than 3 meters while everybody was firing and the Sith were pushing back all the rockets and grenades. Ho, I die but it's not my fault you all suuuuck bouhouhou". WAPADAN. That one is for you.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Jedi/Gunners who insist on interferring in a 1v1 situation. If you see a duelist fighting a lone Jedi/Sith, let them deal with it. Amount of times I've been TK'd by the 'NO WE'LL TAKE THEM TOGETHER, NO ANAKIN NO!' twat are too many to count.

Well-known duelists who insist on dueling behind an alias, lest they die a few times and their identities be known! =O

AOD Server.

GAR members and their willingness to be serfs to their overlords. It's cringe a f.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
People who like to shittalk other players, but fail to live up to their claims in combat.

mkl

When I'm going to shoot someone and my teammate jumps into the bullet, dies and punishes me after. Part of why I don't play sniper anymore
When I punch someone as wookie and only 2 punches out of 10 hit because lag
When a fake Sylvar joins the server
When the Jedi/Sith who was AFK the entire match keeps TKs me for the 100th time because "im new xD sorry :)" with dual cross-guard sabers

That one in a million chance of launching a rocket across the map and a jedi jumps and collides with it in mid-air.Not so much a gripe, but they get the nerve to bitch about it and im kind of dumb founded how that happen to respond to it.
But then I get pissed when I get 200 tk points.

Kind of like that situation where birds fly into baseballs during the pitch to the batter.

When I'm going to shoot someone and my teammate jumps into the bullet, dies and punishes me after. Part of why I don't play sniper anymore
When I punch someone as wookie and only 2 punches out of 10 hit because lag
When a fake Sylvar joins the server
When the Jedi/Sith who was AFK the entire match keeps TKs me for the 100th time because "im new xD sorry :)" with dual cross-guard sabers
Do the energy beam on the side of the cross-guard actually do something?

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
As in title. For me those are two things you may say thrivial but made me sad when someone helped to figure it out.

1st. Random taunts. I always krew those are random but i was hoping that other players hear exactly the same. I was wrong.

Oh man, this is a bummer. I actually realized this only less than year ago (when started playing with my son on 2 PC's next to each other), while I'm playing since b14. The perfectly placed "Don't mind me, I'm not really here" by Mara *sob*.

Although, I wouldn't say it "grinds my gear". It would be just cool to have them taunts sync'ed, but it is not a deal breaker, for sure.

/Cat Lady

When people think they are being cute and melee/knock you down. I know it doesn't do much damage, but still I have lived by 7hp or less many times. I just shoot them in the back with my rifle once.

Kamino armory. When your 3 and your the only one placing bomb.

Needless to say the ennemy catch up and killed all of us since we were the last three.
Some guy... I doubt they have a brain.

A few more
- Everyone votes for a map that doesn't get much play time and the server empties out. People knock DOTF but it's a fun map that keeps people playing.
- When I'm playing Wookiee and I have an enemy on the ground I'm punching. Half the time a Jedi will try to kill steal earning himself a TK and a !p from me in the process.
Omg these. So much.

The first is unfortunately, I like to play maps that aren't too common but it just kills the server sometimes.

Getting TKed like that though... It's complete disregard for the dudes teammates. So frustrating.

The only thing that grinds my gears is how the devs say it's impossible to make a saber clash yet alot of other mods have clash.. including the normal game..
(Clash is when 2 opponents hit at the same angle and they lock lightsabers and one overpowers the other.)

The only thing that grinds my gears is how the devs say it's impossible to make a saber clash yet alot of other mods have clash.. including the normal game..
(Clash is when 2 opponents hit at the same angle and they lock lightsabers and one overpowers the other.)
I can just shoot the person my teammate is clashing with though.
Clashing would be way too frequent if was incorporated into mb2, its not like that in the base game because of the AI.
The game-play would become very repetitive if clashing was consistent in the base game.

I can just shoot the person my teammate is clashing with though.
Clashing would be way too frequent if was incorporated into mb2, its not like that in the base game because of the AI.
The game-play would become very repetitive if clashing was consistent in the base game.
It wouldn't be like that if they made the mod correctly and ontop of that they could just add invulnerability while they are clashing...