What grinds your gears in mb Il?

When people think they are being cute and melee/knock you down. I know it doesn't do much damage, but still I have lived by 7hp or less many times. I just shoot them in the back with my rifle once.
Melee isn't suppose to kill. its to stop noobs from spamming you with a blaster.. If you haven't noticed jedi / sith are underpowered as fuck in this mod.

Preston

Nerd
actually im pretty sure they just said that saber clash wouldnt fit for open. I believe if they wanted to they could add it. It just wouldnt fit

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Melee isn't suppose to kill. its to stop noobs from spamming you with a blaster.. If you haven't noticed jedi / sith are underpowered as fuck in this mod.
Wot. Have we been playing the same game?

Supa

The Serial Stacker
He's talking about the slaps and kicks , not saber strikes... And yes the jedi / sith are very under powered... in comparison to them in the movies.. these are nothing.
Yes, well if we made Jedi and Sith how they were in the movies there would be absolutely no point in having other classes. Might as well have just made Jedi Battles II instead, it would have been more accurate.

Yes, well if we made Jedi and Sith how they were in the movies there would be absolutely no point in having other classes. Might as well have just made Jedi Battles II instead, it would have been more accurate.
Yes but the problem with the game now is that it isn't star wars... Troopers and other things are expendable.. jedi / sith aren't.. you should buff them to how they should be and give the other classes more lives. Specially the deflection rate.. You never ever seen a jedi get hit with a blaster shot when they are deflecting them.. only when they get shot in the back / off guard. (except for the bountys and wooks.. those OP mother fuckers have enough)

He's talking about the slaps and kicks , not saber strikes... And yes the jedi / sith are very under powered... in comparison to them in the movies.. these are nothing.
There is a reason you can shoot people while they are in a grab animation, for the intent of saving the player thats getting grabbed.
Making invulnerability for clashes basically dooms the person that didn't want to clash.
Yes but the problem with the game now is that it isn't star wars... Troopers and other things are expendable.. jedi / sith aren't.. you should buff them to how they should be and give the other classes more lives. Specially the deflection rate.. You never ever seen a jedi get hit with a blaster shot when they are deflecting them.. only when they get shot in the back / off guard. (except for the bountys and wooks.. those OP mother fuckers have enough)
Uh oh...
I know where this is going.
80458-Im-Out-George-Costanza-Seinfel-HAqL.gif

I'm out.
push 3 op

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Yes but the problem with the game now is that it isn't star wars... Troopers and other things are expendable.. jedi / sith aren't.. you should buff them to how they should be and give the other classes more lives.
Sure it's Star Wars, but we just can't make Jedi and Sith stronger than every other class because then it completely invalidates every other class in the game. While trying to be as true to the games as possible is important, game balance is just as important.

I would give up on the hopes of Jedi/Sith ever getting buffed the way you want them to and learn to work with what is given.
Specially the deflection rate.. You never ever seen a jedi get hit with a blaster shot when they are deflecting them..
Completely untrue. Qu Rahn got shot while deflecting shots. Ki-Adi Mundi got shot while deflecting shots. A lot of Jedi in the movies died by getting shot while deflecting shots.

Jedi and Sith were overpowered. Then they took an Order-66 to the knee.

Sure it's Star Wars, but we just can't make Jedi and Sith stronger than every other class because then it completely invalidates every other class in the game. While trying to be as true to the games as possible is important, game balance is just as important.

I would give up on the hopes of Jedi/Sith ever getting buffed the way you want them to and learn to work with what is given.

Completely untrue. Qu Rahn got shot while deflecting shots. Ki-Adi Mundi got shot while deflecting shots. A lot of Jedi in the movies died by getting shot while deflecting shots.

Jedi and Sith were overpowered. Then they took an Order-66 to the knee.
Yes but doing That... is what makes shit like wookies and troopers a big enemy for sith / jedi.. Specially when you guys nerf them so much that you can barely use shit like force powers on them.. Wookies are 100% immune.. = no sense and troopers can kill u while u grip / lightning .. only thing that works is push.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Yes but doing That... is what makes shit like wookies and troopers a big enemy for sith / jedi..
Yes, and people that play "shit like wookiees and troopers" would happily agree with you. However, this thread isn't for arguing about game balance, it's about what makes you upset in the game; a singular thing that makes you upset, for some reason.

Yes, and people that play "shit like wookiees and troopers" would happily agree with you. However, this thread isn't for arguing about game balance, it's about what makes you upset in the game; a singular thing that makes you upset, for some reason.
But that is what makes me upset.. the unbalance of the game.. how unlogical it is. How features we should have aren't there.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
But that is what makes me upset.. the unbalance of the game.. how unlogical it is. How features we should have aren't there.
But it is balanced, just not in comparison to the movies; there are checks and balances in place so that each class has a specific role and so they excel at that role/those roles. What you're proposing is like trying to balance a game based on realism. Very rarely does that ever work.

Last edited: