What grinds your gears in mb Il?

M

Mooch

1. Dash is pretty annoying ( although i use it alot, but still )
2. Mandalorians being pushed and have no roll or any quick get up.
3. Dodge is dumb af.
4. When I get owned.
5. mb2 in general just makes me mad

1: Noob jedi who spam push and forward slice over and over and still kill half the team.
2: That one rebel soldier that's on the other side of the map while the whole team is dead.
3: Throwing a nade, and the door closes.
4: Teammate Sith/Jedi who run infront of me when I'm trying to fight a sniper.
5: Teammates who stand there and just let me die.

My favorite is team sabers letting jedi slip past them and kill me, with little to no effort to intercept their swing.
They bitch and moan about interference but make no effort to protect their team.

Preston

Nerd
My favorite is team sabers letting jedi slip past them and kill me, with little to no effort to intercept their swing.
They bitch and moan about interference but make no effort to protect their team.
Yea, most of them time when that happens either its bad jedi or its good jedi who dont try to support anymore because half the time the gunner kills them :(

Found the perfect image to describe my past games for a whole week.

vgqaer.png

The fire represents all my salt, rage, and anger. While the cute, dumb looking anime girl represents the new player.

I am not having fun anymore, im getting more pissed at the game now and thinking of swearing off pub games. Like I am a competitive player, I can't keep my mouth shut when my team is performing badly, I am not a good person at all when it comes to competitive games.

I miss the days where I was the shit player and getting killed every round for having 500 tk points. I was in a sea of good players. Now im a average player in a sea of bad players, fighting a tide of skill stacked teams because I refuse to join them and somehow develop the patience to teach new players.

When we got the surge, it was not so bad. My kd was not abysmal and the new players were willing to listen to me and I could coach and coordinate them. Now they just ignore me, and throw themselves at people. There was a player today that insisted of using force lighting to fight a jedi. He got instantly killed every single time. And he did it for 12 fucking rounds. Our team watched this guy spam force lighting against jedi for 12 goddamn rounds. I said it 4 times, he just would not adapt.

Put me on suicide watch.
6de34e9bd4a5e7554cd59b9176d9ba670c19f553e44b137ec550f6f5eab5fddc.jpg

Last edited:
There was a player today that insisted of using force lighting to fight a jedi. He got instantly killed every single time. And he did it for 12 fucking rounds. Our team watched this guy spam force lighting against jedi for 12 goddamn rounds. I said it 4 times, he just would not adapt.

Woah. Did he not understand English or was he just incredibly stubborn?

Woah. Did he not understand English or was he just incredibly stubborn?
His ping was 56, so he was certainly American.
Though if he lived in Texas it would explain everything.

It was on deathstar, and to make things even worse.
The team kept killing themselves by throwing grenades at jedi.
Even the older newish people started calling new players retarded.
(people who are like a few weeks older)

They were turning on each other, nothing made sense that map besides the rebels being cunts and almost making it 20 and 0. Thankfully people discovered how stupid dekas are in large numbers we won like 3 rounds out of the 20.

Though almost the entire match consisted of me bitching a moaning.

Last edited:
S

Shady ^^

Haha who the fuck uses a script for quickscope?

I forgot a really important mention: imps rushing hangar only to die like bitches.

I don't wish to extend the list of known cheaters. Cause that's what they are referred to, for using scripts, right? The person who I'm thinking of will know who's on my mind..

Sonichu

Donator
A few more

- MB2 Ambulance Chasers. I throw a fire nade, or a rocket and someone purposely steps in to it repeatedly and punishes. It's an easy way to get another player kicked by abusing the system.
- Everyone votes for a map that doesn't get much play time and the server empties out. People knock DOTF but it's a fun map that keeps people playing.
- People who swing their glow bats around in spawn.
- When I'm playing Wookiee and I have an enemy on the ground I'm punching. Half the time a Jedi will try to kill steal earning himself a TK and a !p from me in the process.

When you're about to saber a mandolorian out of fuel and he suicide rockets you

Everyone votes for a map that doesn't get much play time and the server empties out. People knock DOTF but it's a fun map that keeps people playing.

Everyone votes for Dotf in an RTV server when we could for once play an underrated map, when they could just switch to one of the many dotf 24/7 servers if they want dotf.

Also when RTV turns into a circlejerk between dotf, deathstar, jedi temple and lunarbase.

when people get rekted by a wookie and they just can't stop bitching about how no skill a raging wookie is.
and even in general when people complaining about an "op" class.get over yourself dudes