Tompa´s Workshop and WIP

Hello MB2 community! As member of Peneke family my work on Tompa´s Replacement pack is finished for now. But I´m still active and I´m learning about reskinning and kitbashing models. I have created this thread to show you some of my work and post there small MB2 replacements which could improve your game. This first post would be updated with links for the models. My work could be also seen on JKHub.org Tompa´s WIP thread - WIPs, Teasers & Releases - JKHub
Luke ROTJ (Basic MB2 only addon): MEGA
Kylo Ren (New hooded skin): MEGA
Han Solo (ANH/ESB skins): MEGA
Luke Ahch-To: MEGA

Luke Crait: MEGA
Kyle Katarn pack: MEGA
Count Dooku: MEGA

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello guys,
I'm back with an updated model of ROTJ Luke Skywalker! This model update is used in latest version of Movie Duels. His body and cape were reskinned by GP Channel to provide more quality to the textures ;)

DOWNLOAD

jZiw0Ph.jpg
sITRna0.jpg
CRW82oy.jpg

Hpd4ODf.jpg

Credits: Toshi, Tompa9, Aspyr Media (TFU1)
Amazing Skin! You should try EA's Battlefront 2 Count Dooku's Dark Ritual that would be cool.

Hello guys,
I'm back with an updated model of ROTJ Luke Skywalker! This model update is used in latest version of Movie Duels. His body and cape were reskinned by GP Channel to provide more quality to the textures ;)

DOWNLOAD

jZiw0Ph.jpg
sITRna0.jpg
CRW82oy.jpg

Hpd4ODf.jpg

Credits: Toshi, Tompa9, Aspyr Media (TFU1)
Idk if I have a glitch but both of the middle skin and the left skin are the same skin for me in game but different Icons. The right one is the only same icon and model.