Tompa´s Workshop and WIP

Hello MB2 community! As member of Peneke family my work on Tompa´s Replacement pack is finished for now. But I´m still active and I´m learning about reskinning and kitbashing models. I have created this thread to show you some of my work and post there small MB2 replacements which could improve your game. This first post would be updated with links for the models. My work could be also seen on JKHub.org Tompa´s WIP thread - WIPs, Teasers & Releases - JKHub
Luke ROTJ (Basic MB2 only addon): MEGA
Kylo Ren (New hooded skin): MEGA
Han Solo (ANH/ESB skins): MEGA
Luke Ahch-To: MEGA

Luke Crait: MEGA
Kyle Katarn pack: MEGA
Count Dooku: MEGA

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Luke ROTJ replacements (both MB2 and Peneke) were updated. There was problem with transparent robe because of LOD's (level of details) optimization ;)

No, I have abadoned full replacement packs because people have various tastes and one full pack - Penekepack is enough. I prefer doing small packs now so people can freely choose :)

Fair enough mate just a pain for lazy people such as myself and for those that have the issue where these single addons simply wont work :(
EDIT: Do these all work without Peneke? or is it a must have?

Kyle Katarn replacement pack updated with new Dark Forces 1 reskin. This is more similar to favourite version which is in basic MB2. Download link at 1st/3rd page of this thread. ;)

unknown.png

Is there an Anakin skin? Btw I saw yours on JKHub but if I download it on that website would it be compatible with movie battles?

Hello guys,
It has been while but I'm back with a new reskin of Count Dooku! This model update is used in latest version of Movie Duels and is welcomed upgrade over outdated Hapslash's model. His body and cape were reskinned to match accurate movie colors and head comes as rip from Force Arena game. I hope you'll find that interesting! ;)

DOWNLOAD

g4IY73e.jpg

h6RwTHc.jpg

Credits: Force Arena team, Hapslash

Hello guys,
I'm back with an updated model of ROTJ Luke Skywalker! This model update is used in latest version of Movie Duels. His body and cape were reskinned by GP Channel to provide more quality to the textures ;)

DOWNLOAD

jZiw0Ph.jpg
sITRna0.jpg
CRW82oy.jpg

Hpd4ODf.jpg

Credits: Toshi, Tompa9, Aspyr Media (TFU1)

Last edited: