Team Stacking

I sure everyone has noticed by now with recent increase in population. This has become a real issue. Admins can't be on 24/7 and if I recall (it's been several years), the original Siege and TFFA modes had a built in command that didn't allow more than one person to join the team if it already had the majority of the players.

Example:
Rebs have 2 players and Imps have 1 player. No other players can join Rebels until the teams are evened or the opposite team has more people.

It would be nice if we can have this added as a command for our server.cfg.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Do whatever you want, but then quit crying about stacking.

edit:
I play mostly on EU Competitive, I don't have any problems with stacked teams or class spam.

I hope this team stacking feature will be optional. I would like to see max players per class option.

I support both numerical team balancers and team randomizers as optional server features.
If these features add to the game's value, people will opt for their servers to have them.

If there are clans that want to be able to all join 1 team they should be free to do so on their own servers, but I think at least the official servers should have that feature so new players have what you might call a 'safe space'

I believe that's called Spectator.

For when they're dead.
After I killed them.
Crouch-humped their corpse.
And ate them.

Where do those bodies go?
Now you know.

Lunch.