Remalus's Dark Forces 2 Model Replacement Pack

Hey Everyone!
Well, here I am with my first non-clan-exclusive mod release! Dark Forces 2 Model Replacement Pack*, or DF2 pack, is a model pack that replaces many MB2 models with models from Dark Forces 2. Here's what v0.4.0 has to offer:
-Replaced Kyle with a more DF2 accurate Kyle

-Replaced many models with Kyle models from the multiplayer

-Replaced many Sith models with all the major Dark Jedi from DF2

-Replaced Storm Trooper lines with those from DF2

-Replaced all Kyle voice lines with DF2 voice lines

-Replaced some models with Qu Rahn models

-Reorganized saber list & made DF2 sabers highlighted yellow

-Replaced Main Menu music with music from DF2

-Replaced much of ingame art with art from DF2 **WIP**

-Replaced Jan with a DF2 Jan

-Replaced a model to add Morgan Katarn

-Replaced some hilts with hilts from DF2

-Replaced the Katarn hilt with a remade version by Rooxon

-Replaced all custom icons with custom icons made by Remalus and Rey from TIN Clan's modding team

And there's much more on it's way in the future.

Enjoy!
Download Here

Jedi Icons

Untitled.png

Sith Icons
Untitle2d.png
*All credit for the models go to their authors, as listed in the readme. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me at Remalus#9910 or leave a message on my clan forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Alright. I'm not really sure why saber sounds aren't playing, it isn't making any sense. I might have to remove it in the next release until it's fixed
no problem buddy take your sweet time, no need to rush! im sure you'll find a way to solve it eventually

Rem Rem.!!! I just had the greatest idea!

Instead of havings toons of fillers for light side with kyle skin, what about adding the Dark Side models to the Light Side as well?

This way into Duel Mode you can have you're fav Dark Jedi, or fight agaisnt him, but he'll still have access to any colors he want? :D

I feel like a genius

Rem Rem.!!! I just had the greatest idea!

Instead of havings toons of fillers for light side with kyle skin, what about adding the Dark Side models to the Light Side as well?

This way into Duel Mode you can have you're fav Dark Jedi, or fight agaisnt him, but he'll still have access to any colors he want? :D

I feel like a genius
This is an interesting idea, but how would this work for Open? It'd be a confusing mess if everyone looked the same, rendering teh Stormtrooper sound replacement absolutely useless.

Oh it would sure be confusing hf! xD I'm a dueling guy! So rarely play in open, well, until it get fixed, but a good idea would be to...

1: Put Sariss, Boc, Yun, Dark Katarn on slots people rarely use, Jerec, Maw could stay in Sith's since having a red saber. Dark Katarn could be too if needed

2: Create a DarkForce pack that would fit just for Dueling, avoiding the open confusion, in addition to ur all around pack!

3: Not giving a fuck and accepting the confusion! Using all the power of the force to distinguish opponents in crowded areas, yes, yes.. let it flow through you

It's so funny you say this for number 2, because that's EXACTLY what I started doing after seeing this post. I'm gonna have one Open version and one Duel version, by v0.3 or 0.4 probably. Great minds think alike :D

Hell yeah babe! This is very good news! And you damm right we do!

The moer we talk and the more it start to tickle by my puss...

lol ily, srry

Yes lol. Could listen to these tracks all day, btw If you click on the link to redirect on youtube, this guy uploaded all of the songs