LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
latest

Helix

0050fwax

Me - Obiwan, Puppy - Anakin.
It was said that you would overwatch the edgy content, not post it!
Bring balance to the forums, not leave it in darkness!

Last edited:
I like and respect people like you, people who in their moments of frustration never let themselves be salty cancer and dispute with respect no matter who their opponent is, people who have a touch of humour in everything they say no matter how serious the topic is, people who are supportive to everybody no matter how retarded the questions are, people who are truly dedicated to their job especially if it is voluntary. You are my hero!
ps
When i grow up i will replace you in the support section

well now this is something i did not expect at all, puppytime im gonna miss you :( we got to talk a few times and you even tried to help me with mb2 issues related, and you were always funny with your content :) i'll always think of you, do take care and i hope to see you again soon.

You people....some of you disgust me. Worst thing to happen to this mod; this community. And some of you have changed. Not for the better. A sign of the times perhaps.

Puppy single-handedly handled support for so many years, for so many users. And in the end, he's driven away for what? Nothing.
You should be ashamed. But I realize the people responsible don't think they've done anything wrong. Keep playing pretend.

Frankly, Puppytine did more for this community, than most of the devs on the team, new and old.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

I04244d.gif

Sad to see you go. I've been mostly inactive for the last year. But I still came back. To check on the mod but always to play around in support and tickle myself with the funnies.

Now...less and less inclined.

All hail the new Fascists.

You people....some of you disgust me. Worst thing to happen to this mod; this community. And some of you have changed. Not for the better. A sign of the times perhaps.

Puppy single-handedly handled support for so many years, for so many users. And in the end, he's driven away for what? Nothing.
You should be ashamed. But I realize the people responsible don't think they've done anything wrong. Keep playing pretend.

Frankly, Puppytine did more for this community, than most of the devs on the team, new and old.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

I04244d.gif

It is very rare that we agree, particularly foul organic, but now is one of those times.

8dfd5747a96937f158f0a53d5ecb84e0.jpg

The developers would be wise to make an effort to bring him back.
To let him go without a fight would be shame on their part.

It truly displays the best of humanity, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Shame. Shame. Shame.

I04244d.gif

Sad to see you go. I've been mostly inactive for the last year. But I still came back. To check on the mod but always to play around in support and tickle myself with the funnies.

Now...less and less inclined.

All hail the new Fascists.

i completely agree with you.

Lervish

Donator
Yeah this martyr move of hoarding enough warning points for a ban after not liking the new forum rules truly proves that the devs have made a deal with the devil and Spag = literally Hitler. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.