Puppytine's farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Well as it seemed I didnt know what the situation really was (sounded like this is only because of edgy memes but obviously it isnt). Hope the attitude of puppytine would change and we can get past this unnecessary drama.

Ps. Him acting like a twat or not, there is still no excuse to not have the garbage bin where these individuals can share their funny images that may offend some.

Infraction: Flaming
Yeah this martyr move of hoarding enough warning points for a ban after not liking the new forum rules truly proves that the devs have made a deal with the devil and Spag = literally Hitler. :eek:

Cut the crap. Hiding behind a point system randomly established by butthurt sjw?

Snowflakes.

Cut the shit already. Keep offending every active member of the community that isnt a dev to stop posting. I mean, are you fucking serious?

You start enacting harsher rules when the mod is in its end stages? Reality check. DURRRRRRRRRRRR!

MORONS!

Its funny, the people that think they got it, completely lost it.

This is disgusting. Every point I made stands. You are only driving players away. Any crap about professionalism is garbage and shit. THIS IS A FUCKING MOD!
The players that continue to play keep it alive. Not just the game but these forums.

But apparently you dont get it.

No doubt when it withers to shit you'll pretend it was just the natural course of events.

Fuck that. This is on you.

But like I said. Keep playing pretend.
Kind of sad. Would have thought all this drama in the past year would have been 2nd place to whatever new up....oh wait.

Betas probably deader than ever right? Months go by with whatever random shit anyone that got in puts in and cooks for a build.
I already know how it works.

The community that remains...will still be surprised that their pessimism wasnt up to par.

I dont even consider you developers of the mod anymore. Just maggots burrowing in and eating away at the life that was. Disgusting. Honestly.

bla-bla-bla, I am awesome you all stupid gtfo

So, in other words, you want Puppytine to dictate forum policy because he does good support work and because he refuses to continue supporting without edgy memes.

Well, I can't see the problem here. It's actually your logic: "We are paying for the forums [doing something useful] so we will enforce the rules despite public opinion"
So according to this, I do believe he may dictate forum policy. You see, Puppy's actions are actually bringing people to this game. Devs actions are making people leave this game.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the time your spending on this mod, your efforts. But sometimes just passion is not enough.

Yes, fair enough puppytine is breaking the rules of this forum and just because he's been with us for a while doing good work doesn't mean he should be exempt from the rules. He's doing this as a way of protest but, as I've told him, 'throwing your toys out of your pram is not the best way to articulate an argument.' But I think he was incited because his views were dismissed.

Everyone else has been posting these memes for such a long time before, who were also breaking the rules and the devs at the time allowed it to happen. So why all of a sudden has it become a problem now? It's not their fault that the rules at that time were not enforced properly. If you don't allow it in the first place no one will care, but if you allow it and then take it away? Then it's a problem. So from the look of it those rules are only enforced depending on who's on the dev team.

None of this drama would have happened if you listened to the community. Everyone suggested a lightly moderated sub forum for registered users be created so they could use that instead, but that idea was swiftly brushed aside. It was the perfect compromise– People could still share certain memes with the community and the forum wouldn’t be plastered with it. Everyone would’ve been happy, but I doubt it was even considered. To be frank, that’s why people were getting angry and the discussion got out of control. It’s insinuating that the devs won’t listen or compromise with the community in general. It's not a good look for the dev team.

These memes cater to a certain demographic of people and, for what I’ve seen, that demographic accounts for a large portion of the population on MB2. Sometimes you have to concede to what the community wants, not what you feel is right.

Last edited:
None of this drama would have happened if you listened to the community.

Everyone suggested a lightly moderated sub forum for registered users be created so they could use that instead,

i mean come on everyone was ready for a sub section that would have fixed all of this. I'm astounded that this is still going on OVER memes of all the things to war over you choose memes and images.....

As I said numerous times in discord why the f*** can’t there be a ‘Meme Posting’ section. If someone feels offended(I don’t know who can be offended by internet pictures), he can just pass that section and continue with their business. Not going to ‘Funny pictures(possibly nsfw)’ thread and complain about offending pictures. Problem solved, everyone happy. Nope people will continue posting memes they like and getting banned.

puppytine.jpg

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
As I said numerous times in discord why the f*** can’t there be a ‘Meme Posting’ section. If someone feels offended(I don’t know who can be offended by internet pictures), he can just pass that section and continue with their business. Not going to ‘Funny pictures(possibly nsfw)’ thread and complain about offending pictures. Problem solved, everyone happy. Nope people will continue posting memes they like and getting banned.

1506784409-ok.png

Side note, i don't even care if the devs banned him or he banned himself or etc. end fact, Puppytine is gone :( its not a matter of who's fault is anymore. It's now a matter of picking up the shattered wake that everyone's thrown into this community. We can point fingers at whom ever. Until pointing fingers fixes something i feel we should take more steps and focus to fixing the meme problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.