Puppytine's farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Well hello there,

Without further ado, what a title says:
Soon I will disappear from these forums. No new threads, no replies, nothing.
But make no mistake, that won't be voluntary at all, not because I myself wanted to leave; developers decided to get rid of me, and I can't stop them. I'm going to be banned.
Then, I will be banned from official Discord as well. The only way to reach me will be Meme Battles 2.

Support
I won't be able to access Support anymore, just like any other section of these forums. Hopefully no big loss for the Support.
At least, there is Windows technical FAQ/troubleshooting guide now, and it's here to stay. Please, use it when you need help.

Thanks
While I am grateful to the whole community, this great community, which was a part of my life of the almost two years, there are some people I want to especially thank:
@Bob-Billy
@Chaos the Chaotic
@Damn Polak
@eezstreet
@ent
@Evian
@foggy
@Gargos
@Hessu
@k4far
@LoU
@Quinto
@Viserys
It was an honor to share forums with you, the inspiration you gave me kept me replying for all this time. May the Force be with you!

e5635eeff349.gif

eddd36386be0.jpg

Last edited:

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Didn't participate in the argument because i felt it was pointless (and anyways the only arguments i'm interested in on mb2 forums are saber system-related), however i will say this: i did read your funny pictures regularly because they were a mildly enjoyable selection that included star wars content most of the time (save some rare lash outs with inappropriate content) with a few really hilarious ones from time to time. So i will miss that a bit. Because i don't really like what others have tried to post (for the most part, there are always some good ones here and there) and especially not k4f4r's, so there is no replacement in the form of a regular poster of mild & non-extreme + star wars content. As for the discord i don't even wanna take a look if most things there are gonna be worse than k4f4r's type of content, nor do i care for such a dose of memes anyhow, your version with 15-20 pictures on weekends was quite perfect in that regard.

By the way, i'm totally gonna revamp the mb2 saber system every year. Just so ppl create memes about it, i find it quite funny to be present in some way in the content of memes through your actions.

In any case, have fun puppy !

:( who supposed to help my MBII illiterate ass when i break MBII again and everyone else, it wont be teh same puppy!

But good luck and farewell, i do truly wish best of luck and fortune in what you'll be doing. :)
and thank you for all the times you helped me with various technological errors and also rip your lack of recognition i feel from various people

Good luck, Puppytine, may you still beat your own drum.

Well hello there,

Without further ado, what a title says:
Soon I will disappear from these forums. No new threads, no replies, nothing.
But make no mistake, that won't be voluntary at all, not because I myself wanted to leave; developers decided to get rid of me, and I can't stop them. I'm going to be banned.
Then, I will be banned from official Discord as well. The only way to reach me will be Meme Battles 2.

Support
I won't be able to access Support anymore, just like any other section of these forums. Hopefully no big loss for the Support.
At least, there is Windows technical FAQ/troubleshooting guide now, and it's here to stay. Please, use it when you need help.

Thanks
While I am grateful to the whole community, this great community, which was a part of my life of the almost two years, there are some people I want to especially thank:
@Bob-Billy
@Chaos the Chaotic
@Damn Polak
@eezstreet
@ent
@Evian
@foggy
@Gargos
@Hessu
@k4far
@LoU
@Quinto
@Viserys
It was an honor to share forums with you, the inspiration you gave me kept me replying for all this time. May the Force be with you!

e5635eeff349.gif

eddd36386be0.jpg

What a terrible loss for the development team... and over something so trivial.
Fare well slayed dreamer.

He shouldn't leave until the end of January 2018!!!!

With the release of EP8 we'll have ppl coming in for tech support on the forums.
LEGIONS of new players who might not be able to try mb2 out at all just because puppytine won't be there to help them!!

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
Puppytine, I am very sad to see you go. You will be missed throughout the entire community. You have helped so many people, including myself. I hate seeing such a good member of our community leave. A lot of player base can only play the game thanks to your help. So thank you. You will hold a place MBII history forever. Your FAQ will be one the most useful tools this community has. I will continue to help as many players as I can without you, but it won't be easy.

Good luck. Be safe.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
that included star wars content
Yeah, it's such a shame I didn't post anything SW-related lately, because searching for that kind of content requires more time, and I wasted all my free time by arguing about moderation :(
He shouldn't leave until the end of January 2018!!!!

With the release of EP8 we'll have ppl coming in for tech support on the forums.
LEGIONS of new players who might not be able to try mb2 out at all just because puppytine won't be there to help them!!
The SenateMovie Battles II team will decide my fate.
They didn't even ban me yet, though I restored same pictures I was given warning points for before. Moderation here is as inconsistent as possible.
They can bring me back whenever they want to, simply by waving a hand.
I will continue to help as many players as I can without you, but it won't be easy.
Yes, please take care of users in Support section, they'll need it. Do your best.
They always come back. But bye for now :)
aa8bf8ffc62a.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.