Poison Dart Visual Effect

Kaj

[So, I did do a search and I didn't see anything about this, but sorry if this is in the wrong place, or someone already mentioned it.]
So I noticed in the descriptions and such of the Poison Dart for BH that it drains HP/FP, and 'distorts vision', but all I see it do is add a green visual effect to people, which is hardly a type of distortion.

So, is it just me, or does everyone think it should do a screen-warping effect like if you got pricked by the interrogation droids in Jedi Outcast?

Last edited:

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Please keep the discussion civil in here. Everyone has a right to their opinion and discussions are great, but personal attacks/insults are not allowed.
Thank you.

Halting FP drain for a good deal of time on top of 20 free damage is far from useless.
Wait, when was damage changed? AFAIK it deals 34 or 31 damage (1 per landing, I think it also deals 3 damage immediately after it hits and then over the course of 10 seconds it deals 3 damage per second or 1 damage for jedi if you meditate)

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
Wait, when was damage changed? AFAIK it deals 34 or 31 damage (1 per landing, I think it also deals 3 damage immediately after it hits and then over the course of 10 seconds it deals 3 damage per second or 1 damage for jedi if you meditate)
IIRC it was changed around the same time the camera lag effect was removed. I think the damage tick was just changed from 3 to 2, so it now does 1 on landing and 20 after.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
IIRC it was changed around the same time the camera lag effect was removed. I think the damage tick was just changed from 3 to 2, so it now does 1 on landing and 20 after.
Damage was not changed. At least not intentionally.

I thought it was unchanged as well. The only question I'd have is it increased against wooks in rage mode. Flame dmg increases, why not poison.