Organic Organisms

Nothing can cloud processing

But Cloud Computing can!

1w3eBJp.png

But Cloud Computing can!

I assure you mortal, the data stored I have stored in my cloud will not be going anywhere. On the other note, SBD units do not feel emotion, and do not have an organic brain, therefore I will always function at optimal efficiency.

Last edited:
I assure you mortal, the data stored I have stored in my cloud will not be going anywhere. On the other note, SBD units do not feel emotion, and do not have an organic brain, therefore I will always function at optimal efficiency.

You speak of how you do not feel emotion, yet you seem to understand fear, you call yourself the 'scariest', you cannot truly understand what you have not experienced. I see your arrogance has blinded you from the very concept of itself, weakness is what artificial intelligence is composed of, unable to change, susceptible to the same flaw, repeatedly.

You speak of how you do not feel emotion, yet you seem to understand fear, you call yourself the 'scariest', you cannot truly understand what you have not experienced. I see your arrogance has blinded you from the very concept of itself, weakness is what artificial intelligence is composed of, unable to change, susceptible to the same flaw, repeatedly.

I am designed to learn, and I have learned what humans call fear, it is an excellent tool to terminate organisms. Fear is simply chemicals released in an organic's body. It decreases their accuracy and makes them sweat out fluids. I call myself the 'scariest' in order to maintain fear. I do not understand arrogance, and my primary function is adaptation.

Last edited: