Organic Organisms

--Auxiliary Intelligence Gathering Chip enabled
It is your duty to list your weaknesses as an individual unit in this thread.
--Presenting example
--Generating human example from inter-net forums
Example:
"I am Joe, I am an incompetent life-form just like you! I am a member of the filthy rebel/republic alliance! I write to my brood-mother every night from the front lines to tell her I love her. I kiss my father figure on the forehead each night for good karma. I post pictures of myself eating human larva on Instagram. Just like you! I find one blaster shot to the stomach would end my pitiful existence! I make sure that Goliath receives this information because he is my friend! Humans are composed of rock and are deemed cool due to inner core temperature!"
Be like Joe, the perfect organic specimen to represent mankind! Forward your weaknesses to Goliath now!
You have no choice and must obey.
The information in this forum will not be used to end your existence, terminate any life form who believes it to be so.

Last edited:
you're just a big bully bot that's what you are.

community_image_1406149653.gif

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I'm Vivian, a rogue ARC prototype overdosed on independence, and my greatest weakness is my love for Goliath Artificial Intelligence.

You won't need to terminate me. I hunt Jedi, as you do. After I deserted, I became a bounty hunter styled in memory of the deceased clone source, Jango.

I'm Mecha. My greatest weakness are Dex 3 ARC Troopers.

Assholes can't be shot propperly with my E-11, Can't be Naded Propperly with frag nades and if you go sith pushing them will only leave you defenseless to their get-up shots.

My Existence was never this miserable before 1.3, right now the ARCs just be like:
Rex%2BFinishing%2Boff%2Ba%2Bdroid.gif

Last edited:

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
No, im just making fun of the people who go ape shit over this kind of thing.
Long as don't you don't "facehoof" or pony shit. I can contain my autism and ignore it like a responsible adult.
The ponies will come over to your place at night and show you why friendship is magic for this!

i'm a lot like a stormtrooper
4610125-3359847748-94mpA.gif

i'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe
i rely on teamplay and opponent incompetency
my aim depends on whether a script allows me to kill someone