Organic Organisms

I'm just a simple gloan doing my best for the glorious republic, my primary weakness is being shot in the face.
Fortunately, phase II armour is very tough so I end up surviving a lot of abuse and usually end up murdering Mechaelite and anyone else playing trooper, elite trooper, sith or mando :p.

SBDs are a big weakness for an ARC without pulse grenades as the primary weapons or at least, the one I use, Westar M5, has a very small magazine and as such, tanky units can be a real pain. Doesn't matter though, if all else fails, punch the tanky buggers.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
95bb770fbb528782ed68e9bca5e0fd0ef652f819.jpg

The galaxy will be ours!

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Y, 99% of the time in MBII I play red-style whore cultist in the black clothes.

I'm Mecha. My greatest weakness are Dex 3 ARC Troopers.
Assholes can't be shot propperly with my E-11, Can't be Naded Propperly with frag nades and if you go sith pushing them will only leave you defenseless to their get-up shots.
My Existence was never this miserable before 1.3, right now the ARCs just be like:
Greetings fellow droid unit, this thread is not for upstanding members of the CIS/Imperial forces.

"GoodOl'Ben said:
The ponies will come over to your place at night and show you why friendship is magic for this!
I was unaware Jedi had a Calvary unit of magical ponies. This friendship is their magic's source? What force powers do they posses? How would one terminate a "pony"?

Last edited:
i hope i bump into you playing one day so we can kill some jedi together so that the sith will rule the galaxy once again

I'm just a simple gloan doing my best for the glorious republic, my primary weakness is being shot in the face.
Fortunately, phase II armour is very tough so I end up surviving a lot of abuse and usually end up murdering Mechaelite and anyone else playing trooper, elite trooper, sith or mando :p.

SBDs are a big weakness for an ARC without pulse grenades as the primary weapons or at least, the one I use, Westar M5, has a very small magazine and as such, tanky units can be a real pain. Doesn't matter though, if all else fails, punch the tanky buggers.

Thank you for bestowing this information on Goliath. Punching SBD's as a clone is the only way to take them down! I am glad you know this! I am definitely not a super battle droid myself, and neither are my other A.I. counterparts.

I watched 5 seasons of that show and I STILL dont get why grown men are masturbating to cartoon horses or pretending to be one.

I watched 5 seasons of that show
Scariest person in this thread isn't the roleplaying toaster.