News models to come ?

Not sur that's the good section, sorry about that

But i was wondering if that could be a good idea to add some models, prequels models i mean.

As Anakin from ROTS with and without his coat BUT in the Jedi Side (because he is so badass with his blue lightsabeer)

And maybe add Qui Gon with his coat, same as Obi Wan (i know it's the ROTS Obi Wan but anyway, it's looks cool)

And why not Darth Jar Jar (i mean really, could be nice to hear some EXCWIZEE ME ?) with this kind of skin.
Capture d’écran 2016-01-30 à 10.29.57.png

Because beyond the trolling idea, i really think it's could be nice :p

And i think that's all :)

Thank you for the attention

PS : how can i make some sounds with the Jedis/Siths ? When i want to do "UUUUUUUNLIMITED POWAAAA" with palpatine he doesn't make it, only some useless sounds :c

Jar Jar?
No.
No.

Also can't put ROTS Anakin to jedi because it would confuse people.

Jar Jar?
No.
No.

Also can't put ROTS Anakin to jedi because it would confuse people.
Yeah Jar Jar, absurd indeed but could be funny :p

For Anakin i agree, but he spend the half of the movie staying a Jedi (yes yes) and that the only way to remake the Anakin VS Obiwan original fight :p

And why is it a no for QuI Gon ?

There used to be robbed Jedi versions. Qui gon. Obi and Mace i belive. They were not deleted without a Reason. I vote for both anakin EP.3 Jedi side and darth jar jar for balance since Jedi has rosh penin the great Jedi...

I want gungan models, im not going to ask for jar jar because I know better but there are some hype gungans.
The rebels don't have a lot of elite soldier and soldier models compared to the imps.
Boss Nass, and Roos Tarpals could be a hero models.

Last edited:
We need a Light Side version of Revan, with the jedi robe.
We need the skins of KOTOR like Darth Brandon, Calo Nord, and other guys like this.

We also NEED a Skin for Darth Nihilus. Seriously, that guy is THE most badass antagonist of KOTOR 2.
214182-118145-darth-nihilus.jpg

I think Revan should be reverted back to the KOTOR 1 skin due to the fact that the skin used for him at the moment looks meh. The vanilla one is where it's at.

I think Revan should be reverted back to the KOTOR 1 skin due to the fact that the skin used for him at the moment looks meh. The vanilla one is where it's at.
Agreed, he was MUCH more badass in this outfit than in the current one.
Heck, even the one used in The Old Republic would be better. Beside, we NEED the second light saber of Revan
http://orig03.deviantart.net/a4b3/f/2014/282/6/1/6161e9958ccc30b6385bc72786353f03-d4iy2dn.jpg

Also, we need Darth Nihilus and Kanan skin. :)

more importantly where is yoda? cant they create the fitting animation and model size or something?

more easier one:
darth sidious with white face and black robe

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
more importantly where is yoda? cant they create the fitting animation and model size or something?
This has been already answered:
=====
In answer to your first question: the reason we don't implement characters that are smaller in scale than other characters of the same class is consistency. We would need to either implement them as they are and give players the option to play a character with smaller hitboxes, implement them as they are with the default hitbox or scale them up.

The reason we don't implement them as they are with smaller hitboxes is consistency.
The reason we don't implement them as they are with default hitboxes is consistency.
The reason we don't scale them up is because they would look stupid.
=====
Originally posted by @Supa:
Kylo Ren Skin | Movie Battles II Community

=====
And animators! If you are an animator -> insta-accept.
=====
Originally posted by @Helix:
MBII needs developers? | Movie Battles II Community

=====
And if not why?

Because animations don't grow on trees. If they don't exist, someone has to make them.
=====
Originally posted by @Supa:
Block Animations | Movie Battles II Community

Last edited:
yeah ofc just creating the model wont work for yoda thats why i was asking. hopefully mb2 will get some developers/animators and create a convincable, unique yet a balanced yoda. and with its own saber style ofc. jumping spinning around like in prequels. that would be cool =)

and what about black robe sidious? doesnt mb2 have model designers either?

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired
yeah ofc just creating the model wont work for yoda thats why i was asking. hopefully mb2 will get some developers/animators and create a convincable, unique yet a balanced yoda. and with its own saber style ofc. jumping spinning around like in prequels. that would be cool =)

There's a few but we just mess around all day and don't end up doing any work.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired

Yoda will never be an option in open mode, and the reason for that is consistency.

Scaling the model up is an option, but it generally looks awful. Then you might ask why we don't leave the model as is? The reason is if we leave the model as is and don't touch the hitboxes we give an unfair advantage to players who pick Yoda over players who don't. Smaller hitbox, harder to hit. If we use the standard hitboxes, then you're getting hit where a normal sized character is getting hit.

Characters like Reelo, Porkin, the Gamorrean guard and Rax Joris all have wider models, but IIRC a standard hitbox, so shots ignore the player model where the hitboxes aren't detecting them.