News models to come ?

Not sur that's the good section, sorry about that

But i was wondering if that could be a good idea to add some models, prequels models i mean.

As Anakin from ROTS with and without his coat BUT in the Jedi Side (because he is so badass with his blue lightsabeer)

And maybe add Qui Gon with his coat, same as Obi Wan (i know it's the ROTS Obi Wan but anyway, it's looks cool)

And why not Darth Jar Jar (i mean really, could be nice to hear some EXCWIZEE ME ?) with this kind of skin.
Capture d’écran 2016-01-30 à 10.29.57.png

Because beyond the trolling idea, i really think it's could be nice :p

And i think that's all :)

Thank you for the attention

PS : how can i make some sounds with the Jedis/Siths ? When i want to do "UUUUUUUNLIMITED POWAAAA" with palpatine he doesn't make it, only some useless sounds :c

Bob-Billy

KotOR CMP Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
try my pack :)

I tried your pack few days ago , and it's amazing !
I just think that Finn and Kylo should have other voices (taunt sound) from the movie.
But i hope there will be an official version :D

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I tried your pack few days ago , and it's amazing !
I just think that Finn and Kylo should have other voices (taunt sound) from the movie.
But i hope there will be an official version :D
The MB2 version of Kylo Ren will have taunts in it from Disney Infinity, so although they aren't from the movie it is Adam Driver speaking the lines and it sounds good. Also one of the taunts is him saying traitor so yeh all is well.

That would be a stumbling block. Strange no one has at least made a Kanan by now, I would but I don't know how to model and stuff.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
There is a WIP on JKHub, but it is unfortunately a really poor frankenstein of a bunch of different models which is something we try to avoid as much as possible. So, until someone gets to making an actual model and not using already existing pieces and parts it probably won't be included.

There is a WIP on JKHub, but it is unfortunately a really poor frankenstein of a bunch of different models which is something we try to avoid as much as possible. So, until someone gets to making an actual model and not using already existing pieces and parts it probably won't be included.
Inquisitor by Kualan is high quality model...Hera is great, Sabine aswell and Kanan ok, it isnt that great but Kualan, Jeff and Scerendo are lead authors of community now

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Moving this to feeedback section.

Btw I'd love me some Sabine skin for mando. Fap fap

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Inquisitor by Kualan is high quality model...Hera is great, Sabine aswell and Kanan ok, it isnt that great but Kualan, Jeff and Scerendo are lead authors of community now
I said the KANAN WIP is a poor frankenstein of a bunch of different models.

HK-47, Nihilus, Revan real outfit with the grey cap, Heck. Why not all the HK models? HK-47, 50 and 51.
I think we should be glad that in new version will be Force awakens models. Some models need updated reskins but i dont think you should ask for all pack of HK models :D:D

I think we should be glad that in new version will be Force awakens models. Some models need updated reskins but i dont think you should ask for all pack of HK models :D:D
Objection: All HK model should be in game to show the skill of the HK-47 progenitor and his children assassins. Showing to all the rest of the character who an Assassin TRULY work. Silly Meatbag.

Pff, who needs pack of HK models when we get pack of Me's :D lol

Supa

The Serial Stacker
When someone makes an actual HK-47 model I have no doubt it'll be in the game faster than you can blink.

When someone makes an actual HK-47 model I have no doubt it'll be in the game faster than you can blink.
Query: Why wouldn't a HK-47 model not exist on the JK hub?
Is it possible nobody just made an iconic character?

Last edited: