MovieBattles II V1.6.2.1 Released

Reaction score
Sniper meta more comes down to map I think but i do agree, the problem is that it's also used for charging in brain dead like neo from matrix, it's awful that I get punished for missing shots I'm actually hitting and all they did was press a button. Most people dodge peak too and regen times are still shit.

Reaction score
Still... How do they get away with this?
this is a good question and the answer is that those in charge of mb2 design exhibit a staggeringly poor understanding of the game, the very few voices that try to make them see reason are ignored and drowned out while the people who inhabit the higher levels of the dev team hierarchy continue circlejerking and claiming that everyone else is incoherent, ignorant, the game is better than it's ever been etc etc despite all the evidence to the contrary, all the negative feedback from the community and the mass exodus of good players over the last 1.5-3 years

source: i was on beta for a few months until i was kicked for arguing against the proj nerf (among other things)

Last edited:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
this is a good question and the answer is that those in charge of mb2 design exhibit a staggeringly poor understanding of the game, the very few voices that try to make them see reason are ignored and drowned out while the people who inhabit the higher levels of the dev team hierarchy continue circlejerking and claiming that everyone else is incoherent, ignorant, the game is better than it's ever been etc etc despite all the evidence to the contrary, all the negative feedback from the community and the mass exodus of good players over the last 1.5-3 years

source: i was on beta for a few months until i was kicked for arguing against the proj nerf (among other things)
As much as I want this to be false, it's simply true.

Reaction score
If you want dodge to counter the sniper meta, just make it dodge projectile rifle rather than literally everything besides sabers and nades. It's so easy to abuse in it's current state. I mean think about it, it's literally an EZ win button. It has absolutely no skill involved and you can just wait for it to regen behind a wall and just re-peak every time it's filled back up.

Reaction score
They needed to make dodge just not dodge ALL headshots not just for snipers and it would of been in a much better state, the recent changes were supposed to make it a way to push up against snipers and I guess suppressive fire..? But dodge shouldn't completely negate all suppressive fire the way it does now. Make HS's go through dodge and it rewards decent aim, still incentivises suppressive fire that is aimed correctly, makes the dodge user have to have decent movement against to avoid getting HS'd and stop charging in like a monkey/peeking and recharging meta.