It's Kinda Ironic

The problem with casual server = its not a casual server
>casual server
>not a toxic server
>not a noob server
>casually, everyone there dont know how to play the game
>casually, everyone there is salty, because they dont know how they died/how the enemy survived/how that guy was not killed (probably because they are just playing like vanilla)
>salty = tryhard moment
>salty = toxic chat
>the bot mute those guys, makes em even more salty
>normal players of MBII just roleplay and play with random and stupid builds
>normal players dies by a salty dude who is tryharding and actually, having fun.
>the server hates that
>kick the newbie because he got 4 kills
>"MBII SUX IS A SHITTY GAME LMAO, FKING DEVS, FKING GAME, BETTER BATTLEFRONT 2 LOL, IMAGINE THAT!!!1!!111!!!!"

The problem with casual server = its not a casual server
>casual server
>not a toxic server
>not a noob server
>casually, everyone there dont know how to play the game
>casually, everyone there is salty, because they dont know how they died/how the enemy survived/how that guy was not killed (probably because they are just playing like vanilla)
>salty = tryhard moment
>salty = toxic chat
>the bot mute those guys, makes em even more salty
>normal players of MBII just roleplay and play with random and stupid builds
>normal players dies by a salty dude who is tryharding and actually, having fun.
>the server hates that
>kick the newbie because he got 4 kills
>"MBII SUX IS A SHITTY GAME LMAO, FKING DEVS, FKING GAME, BETTER BATTLEFRONT 2 LOL, IMAGINE THAT!!!1!!111!!!!"
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

The server is a weird one. I noticed it on the list a few months ago and was surprised to see that I got like 15 ping on it(Literally Kreygasm). I got kicked after like 6 minutes of smashing noobs when I first entered which is fine, so I toned it own the next day I got on and got kicked so I was like "w/e its for super casuals, i'll go join the tr or AOD server".

A few days after, I joined again for like 5 minutes of fun until a spot opened on the tr servers, and the reason I got kicked was bizarre to say the least. I already knew I had to tone it down by 11, so I memed pretty hard and went full try hard cqc gameplay. I only got 1 kill and basically dodged lightsabre noobs and blaster fire for a few rounds until I got kicked.

I'm still not sure how the server system works but even if you only get 1 or zero kills, you still might get kicked which is pretty comical imo.

15 ping felt fucking great though. I'm used to playing at around 70-90 ping on the TR and AOD servers, but with 15 ping I felt like a god using the proj rifle and p3.

The server is a weird one. I noticed it on the list a few months ago and was surprised to see that I got like 15 ping on it(Literally Kreygasm). I got kicked after like 6 minutes of smashing noobs when I first entered which is fine, so I toned it own the next day I got on and got kicked so I was like "w/e its for super casuals, i'll go join the tr or AOD server".

A few days after, I joined again for like 5 minutes of fun until a spot opened on the tr servers, and the reason I got kicked was bizarre to say the least. I already knew I had to tone it down by 11, so I memed pretty hard and went full try hard cqc gameplay. I only got 1 kill and basically dodged lightsabre noobs and blaster fire for a few rounds until I got kicked.

I'm still not sure how the server system works but even if you only get 1 or zero kills, you still might get kicked which is pretty comical imo.

15 ping felt fucking great though. I'm used to playing at around 70-90 ping on the TR and AOD servers, but with 15 ping I felt like a god using the proj rifle and p3.
I can attest to this. Low ping and newbie-ish community made the game fun again. If i want to try hard, i'll go to TR. CC is chill.

No dude, you misunderstand. You don't get banned from Casual Corner for playing the game too well! You get banned for playing the game!

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
getting called tryhard for playing the game and not losing. pretty much every mb2 experience if you are even somewhat skilled at anything

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
I play there as my regular server lately, never gotten kicked except for the first day the server was up. It's not difficult to stay under the bot radar by not killing everything that moves, letting the team (their team or mine) and/or the environment deal the killing blow. Score doesn't matter to me, so by playing this way and just enjoying the game for what it is and the overall team victory of a round vs personal battlefield glory I avoid getting booted and pretty much play as I always do, with the occasional kill frenzy here and there if the system doesnt wag it's finger at me :p

I play there as my regular server lately, never gotten kicked except for the first day the server was up. It's not difficult to stay under the bot radar by not killing everything that moves, letting the team (their team or mine) and/or the environment deal the killing blow. Score doesn't matter to me, so by playing this way and just enjoying the game for what it is and the overall team victory of a round vs personal battlefield glory I avoid getting booted and pretty much play as I always do, with the occasional kill frenzy here and there if the system doesnt wag it's finger at me :p
That doesn't mean the problem with this server isn't there. New players still get banned when they actually start to do good for once, so then they have to play on servers against players that are much better than them at the game. Another problem is that you can just be killing because other players just won't stop targeting you, which makes the bot think you are just noob stomping, so you have to let them kill you if you're doing too good of a job at defending yourself. There are individuals that don't experience this problem most of the time, but that doesn't get rid of the problem.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
solution: play other servers and not give yourself training wheels. they have the right to do whatever they want on it, they pay for it.

The past few days I have logged on, CC has been the only active Open server. I join, play for 5 minutes, and get kicked. Pretty sad, really. Guess ill have to uninstall again, i was so happy at first to have an NA server popping in the late hours of the night. (I work thirds). Only to be extremely disappointed to learn that im... not allowed to play there. I am inclined to agree, that this server is a hindrance to the community, as I am NOT very good at this game and im still getting kicked out. Pretty sad, imo.

I got banned from Casual Corner, which is really frustrating. When my girlfriend has her friend Jamal over it's hard for me to focus on MB2 when her headboard is constantly banging on her wall, and I need a safe environment for me to play in when that happens.

I was kicked from CC in the first few days the server was up because I was the last alive on my team, and it was 1 vs 6. I killed all of the enemy team, and was kicked on the very last kill. I asked the server owner what I was supposed to do in that situation, and he literally told me I should have just let them kill me.

The server is a joke, it is there under the guise of "letting new players learn", but there is nobody for them to learn from. Ideally, new players would learn mechanics and strategies by simply watching veterans play the game. That is how I, and most other veterans picked up the game. There are no good examples on that server to follow because any player with the slightest idea of game sense has to purpose tone-down their gameplay to avoid the over-zealous bot. It's just hordes of noobs killing each other with the occasional vet player pretending to be a noob to blend in. I've even seen players kicked for tossing a single grenade down a hallway and getting 3-4 kills with one nade. If you think conditioning players to not be as effective as possible, avoid kills, and purposely be bad at the game is a "good" thing and will bolster the mod's population, then I'm not really sure what to tell you.

As others have posted, what it ultimately boils down to is the server owner and his staff wanting an environment to play in where they can stroke their egos and never be contested. I have seen UDrew, the server owner, be warned and even kicked by his own bot multiple times. If he was a regular player, he would have been banned many times over. It is very convenient that the bot anybody that is better than the server owner, yet he plays how he wants with no repercussions. It's just a hugbox server made by players with damaged egos under the guise of "providing an environment for new players".

As others have posted, what it ultimately boils down to is the server owner and his staff wanting an environment to play in where they can stroke their egos and never be contested. I have seen UDrew, the server owner, be warned and even kicked by his own bot multiple times. If he was a regular player, he would have been banned many times over. It is very convenient that the bot anybody that is better than the server owner, yet he plays how he wants with no repercussions. It's just a hugbox server made by players with damaged egos under the guise of "providing an environment for new players".

C'mon Faux, Udrew has conceded it's not the perfect system, but can you think of an alternative to the Anti-Fun bot that could reasonably moderate the server 24/7? Lord knows tR isn't moderated 24/7, and every time a tker with a VPN joins or the elevators get glitched or somebody spams walls of text in chat and an admin isn't on, the server dies, and nobody goes back to it ever again.

The last time I ever played on tR was in 2018 when one user named "w o w" guarded the side door and killed everybody who tried to pass. Like any reasonable gamer, I took the lack of moderation at 2:30 AM as the final nail in the tR coffin, and have enjoyed MB2 free of it ever since on AoD, where there's always an admin on.