Is TR even a real clan?

we don't need to push the narrative that tR is popular, sorting the serverlist by playercount does that for us :^)
im not saying you're unpopular i'm saying that you all think you're like the internet hardmen of mb2 and its fucking cringey because:

A) nobody actually gets upset at anything you do except new players

B) you're trying to act hard on the internet (and failing)

C) your 'hardness' is encased by a bubble wrap of 'dont post pics of me', hiding behind anime profile pictures and acting like you don't care about anything

Dont post pictures of Shady though! That's too far
doxxing is against the new ToS that the devs added to the launcher, and tR servers have already been de-listed once in the past for issues with doxxing. why would we risk getting delisted so that some newfag can post pictures of irrelevant EU players? the only rule in our discord is no doxxing, and that is because we don't want to be delisted again

also you keep saying "trying to act cool" and "acting hard" like we are still in high school
are you 16 or something?

Last edited:
doxxing is against the new ToS that the devs added to the launcher, and tR servers have already been de-listed once in the past for issues with doxxing. why would we risk getting delisted so that some newfag can post pictures of irrelevant EU players? the only rule in our discord is no doxxing, and that is because we don't want to be delisted again

also you keep saying "trying to act cool" and "acting hard" like we are still in high school
are you 16 or something?
well i mean what else are you trying to do lool its all clearly just an act so that you can all feel special when you take turns to arse lick one another

well i mean what else are you trying to do lool
high schooler confirmed. if you think everyone's actions are driven solely by the desire for their peers to see them in a certain light, you are probably between 14-18 years old. that's how most high school kids think.

just for fun i thought i'd post the thread of you gargling cock for an unban, talking about how "saying the n-word scares you" and talking about how against doxxing you are :^)
Noel unban request

you truly are a "hardman", whatever that gay shit means

high schooler confirmed. if you think everyone's actions are driven solely by the desire for their peers to see them in a certain light, you are probably between 14-18 years old. that's how most high school kids think.

just for fun i thought i'd post the thread of you gargling cock for an unban, talking about how "saying the n-word scares you" and talking about how against doxxing you are :^)
Noel unban request

hey bro its 2018 and being gay is ok

Noel unban request

i'm also now banned from those forums (whoops!!!!!) and i was only being an arselick because everyone was playing on J| duel all the time

Noel unban request

o_O