Is TR even a real clan?

Literally every member of TR I've met has been either mentally retarded, or a complete minge. Either this is a clan specifically for the mentally handicapped, or it's just a bunch of trolls who decided to band together so they can't all just get banned.

k4far

Banned
Donator
tR is lite version of TIN which is the original game killing clan, see their members attacking random people on this forum for their weird insecurities

I would prefer TR over a politically correct censorship shithole like alot of the euro clans that exist. Im not tR, but I do associate with alot of tR players. Any animosity towards them is animosity towards actual non - restrained fun.

k4far

Banned
Donator
After careful consideration you realize tR players are keeping this game alive so who cares about few crying sn0wflakes who can not socialize on one of the servers, rofl. How this game is seen outside is already out of control of developer, look at their own Reddit word "toxic" repeats every two posts. Then you should ask yourself, who uses Reddit and who would be using MB2 sub-reddit. Yes, people who like shitposting moved from this forum there thus it does not reflect what the game is anyway. But as I said it's all out of reach.

After careful consideration you realize tR players are keeping this game alive so who cares about few crying sn0wflakes who can not socialize on one of the servers, rofl.
Actually TR is killing the game, whenever one of their members join a server, everyone leaves.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Actually TR is killing the game, whenever one of their members join a server, everyone leaves.

Dunno. Somehow they are always full, not liking particular person/group does not make them bad in general. I have seen people from EU trolling on tR lol.

Its like my comment was ignored, The reason it gets population is because there isnt a social meta. Anyone can say anything, and usually people who play moviebattles care not about improving (Unlike myself). They come to have fun and live by the title of the game of which it has to root word “Movie.” tR is actually keeping this game alive if you compare it to any other clan server, sure there are servers with population here and there but tR tends to attract more. I can tell you got this mod like this month, so I’d suggest keeping an open mind to tR, not saying to join it, just give them a chance. Overlook one tR member giving you a hard time and look at the rest. If you still think tR is a braindead clan for retards then you’ve really not been around them for long.

k4far

Banned
Donator
It's not the trend to hate on tR there is certain kind of people who make a fuss when they g3t offended and tR falls a victim to it.

I hung around AOD long enough to come to my conclusion is that all they do is censor everything said that supposedly “offends” race, gender, etc. Its really annoying when you get muted for an hour for not respecting someone who doesnt deserve your respect. Yet, there are still a few AOD’s that I like and dont mind.

k4far

Banned
Donator
I hung around AOD long enough to come to my conclusion is that all they do is censor everything said that supposedly “offends” race, gender, etc. Its really annoying when you get muted for an hour for not respecting someone who doesnt deserve your respect. Yet, there are still a few AOD’s that I like and dont mind.

AOD might be the "shithole" actually. They have no control of what is happening on the server. Not like they care about their MB branch they are a huge clan interested in different games.

I got kicked from their battlefield server as well for not “respecting” them, cuz im supposed to say good shot when someone hops into a heavy bomber and then says “ez”

DpyET3q.png

You got lamed by a tR member once, so you joined the discord server pinging multiple devs, and asking to ban our entire clan for being toxic. A few of us saw that post in the discord and started fucking with you, since you seem like such a fragile little snowflake, and because were calling for us to be banned as a result of your emotional instabilities. After seeing how you have acted in the discord - attempting brown-nose the dev team, constantly pinging them about benign game issues or bugs that have known about for a while, talking about how everyone who disagrees with you is toxic, saying the community is now shit, and your "I am the center of the universe" attitude about your shitposting on the forums (seen in image below), it's pretty obvious what happened on that duel server. You were probably trying to be an ego-lord and got targeted for laming, like most people who act like pretentious cunts in-game on duel servers, and then went into full rage mode.

xKlfQYk.png

"IF YOU DON'T CONSTANTLY MAKE EVERYTHING I DO THE CENTER OF YOUR ATTENTION YOU ARE A MASSIVE DUMBASS!!1!"

As Renegade has already pointed out, tR servers tend to attract people who don't want to be in a safe-space where you got censored for offending people with thin-skin, like yourself. You're obviously new to MB2, and you should really stop posting and figure out what you are talking about while you are still ahead. "wah wah tR is killing the game". And yet our server is the most populated NA server, possibly the most populated in the game, period.

Also, I know you have yourself convinced that you are somehow going to become a dev, despite the fact all you have done since joining the forums/discord is stir up shit with the largest clan in NA, and constantly ping devs about random issues and basic game mechanics thinking it will somehow earn you a spot on the dev team, so my suggestion would be if you're going to cry to the devs about getting lamed on non-official servers, at least keep your stories straight.

WOxY14B.png

>wah wah been lamed for weeks!!1!
>every time tR joins the whole server dies!1!!
>just started playing again 3 days ago
lol

Last edited: