Is TR even a real clan?

Idk whats more sad this post or the fact that he took the time to reply to every single thread that was up on the newest posts.....

>when you pretend to take the moral highroad but get mad and call everyone a basketball american
VYLu6dl.png

ALL clans are cancer, but it comes down to the individuals. People need to stop basing shit off one person doing wrong or from hearing bs from another lol. I personally prefer to play on TR over most servers atm.

Last edited:
No clans are cancer, it comes down to the individuals. People need to stop basing shit off one person doing wrong or from hearing bs from another lol. I personally prefer to play on TR over most servers atm.
Id agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that clans do attract certain characters, good and bad. There's probably a reason why Windshaft joined TR and ended up doing what he did

I joined tR as a social experiment and was extremely disappointed to find that most of their members are just wannabe trolls who are actually mentally unstable beneath the surface

They're pretty much all edgelords and put this facade up of being an Epic™️ tR member who isn't bothered about anything when in reality they're all insecure nerds

(still yet to find a hardman clan like Y4 xD)

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
I only play because of tR deathstar. Admins have banter, don't instaban if you talk about muslims, and generally the players there are there for a good time instead of SJW circlejerk

I joined tR as a social experiment and was extremely disappointed to find that most of their members are just wannabe trolls who are actually mentally unstable beneath the surface

They're pretty much all edgelords and put this facade up of being an Epic™️ tR member who isn't bothered about anything when in reality they're all insecure nerds

(still yet to find a hardman clan like Y4 xD)
lul. noel mentioned multiple times in his aoplication that he wanted to be able to “shit talk” and be “toxic” so he joined tR, then he ended up rqing almost instantly because he couldnt handle the shit talking from our members that was directed at him. he also got a bit salty when he realized nobody recognized him after he applied because he thinks he’s famous in the community for some reason.

stay in your eu safe space fam

Last edited:
lul. noel mentioned multiple times in his aoplication that he wanted to be able to “shit talk” and be “toxic” so he joined tR, then he ended up rqing almost instantly because he couldnt handle the shit talking from our members that was directed at him. he also got a bit salty when he realized nobody recognized him after he applied because he thinks he’s famous in the community for some reason.

because he couldnt handle the shit talking from our members that was directed at him.
couldnt handle the shit talking from our members that was directed at him
couldnt handle the shit talking
shit talking
what shit talking? nobody even said anything to me hahah

he also got a bit salty when he realized nobody recognized him after he applied because he thinks he’s famous in the community for some reason.
i didnt even expect anyone to know who i am and i didnt get salty loool

this is the most self defeating post i've ever seen. ITT you can see tR members completely playing into their own stereotype of being edgelord fail trolls

saying 'i am the best' is probably the most common mb2 dueling inside joke there is lol

also I forgot to say but here tR are again trying to push the fact that they're really fuckin cool . you guys in EU cant handle our epic banter and toxicity. Dont post pictures of Shady though! That's too far