Is Moviebattles 2 dying?

And now some context for people not involved in this whole situation.

It began in October 2017, when the most popular BG servers were attacked by a very powerful DDOS. Viserys, being a BG triumvir at that time, had to dedicate a lot of time and resources into protecting our servers from this attack. At the same time we saw an emergence of the JKLast server. JKLast is a very successful russian JA+ server group, built on microtransaction economy. They had an in-game shop that offered you pretty much anything in return for donations. All other russian JA+ servers were suppressed by "mysterious" DDOS attacks, while JKLast remained untouched.

This brings us to Q-11 here, who at some point in the past decided to ditch the robo-persona and join JKLast. He somehow convinced them to create a whole MB2 department and open a MB2 server. They appointed him as the head of the MB2 branch. The DDOS experts were now at his disposal, and he started using them against us - the most popular EU server group at that time.

That brings us to that conversation he had with a leader of another russian mb2 clan. If you read it, there's nothing more I can tell you about it. One thing I might add is that Q-11 later blamed the DDOS on this same clan he tried to convince to join him.

And then sometime later it just ended. Viserys managed to figure out how to defend against the DDOS attacks, and JKLast was desolate pretty much 24/7, aside from 1 bot player always staying on it. JKLast guys probably realised it was a waste of resources and eliminated the entire branch. After his failure, Q-11 returned to his old roleplaying ways.

And that's it kids, the story of one delusional man who thought he could rule MB2.

Micro-what now?

28e04a56125b0d9b0e74d067399c6e91.gif

In MBII? I never even knew that was possible.

The A.I. was aware that Q-11 started a server somewhere, but Q-11 did not leave the A.I. to do so.
On the contrary, Q-11 continued to provide assistance throughout the alleged time period in which this happened.

In terms of the DDos attacks, I fail to see any concrete evidence that Q-11 perpetrated them. I can see where you'd assume motive, or even that they were in his favor, but I don't see evidence that he caused said attacks.
Instead, the chat logs just showcase a failed clan merge, aimed at taking down a mutually rivaled server through '
combined might'.

154196b3109c946c954846249177.gif

Regardless,
I hardly see any reason as to why Q-11 is worthy of such newfound organic '
hatred'. Other than the fact that the unit hosted a server with micro-transactions that many of you 'disliked', and was very competitive with other clans/servers.

This entire tantrum seems like nothing more than a waste of time.

Last edited:
Me reading this was a waste of time

Droid raid when, I'd like to schedule you for the 4th of next month, schedules are very important you know

Torlo50

Internal Beta Team
I would honestly need more information to actually make an expressed opinion on anything. I wasn't involved, and, looking back, am glad I'm not. Sure, where I'm at with NA based servers, we deal with an entire clan that gets a good kick out of trolling. Hell, some of those same trolls have gone the full D-DOS route, years ago. Haven't seen anything like this in the past couple of years though on NA's side. Honestly, glad we don't. I mean, I could see the troll NA clan trying to make a deal like this, but they wouldn't do it seriously, they would do it to see how far they could get and for the laughs.

The logs, my work, everything..... gone.

But! It was not in vain! Through this sacrifice, we have managed to purge this insane beast from our community!

Let this be a lesson to the wrongdoers! Talk shit, get HIT!

The logs, my work, everything..... gone.

But! It was not in vain! Through this sacrifice, we have managed to purge this insane beast from our community!

Let this be a lesson to the wrongdoers! Talk shit, get HIT!
as obi wan would say: Good Job! lol.

God can we shut down this garbage thread already? It's like watching a bunch of 6 year old kids posting their favorite megatron gifs to prove their point in, yes believe it, a 15 year old game.

You have to play the game for people to take you seriously.
I've been a member since 2015, and joined around 2016 on the forums, I think 3+ years of playing is quite a sufficient amount of playtime to put my opinion out there.

God can we shut down this garbage thread already? It's like watching a bunch of 6 year old kids posting their favorite megatron gifs to prove their point in, yes believe it, a 15 year old game.

I find that text is more compelling when it is accompanied by a (moving/active) visual.
You've no idea how difficult it is to find animated.gif robots, and hence the usage of this particular character.

tumblr_n4m7pcGnFE1ts56yxo4_250.gif

As for the topic at hand, (MBII dying,) so long as you are all here to nag about it, MBII will live on.