Is Moviebattles 2 dying?

I've had an idea just now. If people are interested, I can translate the log into English so our dear mb2 crowd can actually appreciate the greatness of our robo-friend Q-11.

SO
CAN WE GET THIS POST TO 10 LIKES???
COME ON MB2 FANS, LET'S MAKE IT A REALITY!!!

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended
Oh look, it's Q-11 aka Sanctum aka Mr. delusional asshole. How are you man?

I still remember the good old days, do you? October 2017 to be exact. You know, back when you grouped up with JKLast and started DDOSing BG servers in order to shut us down. Haha, that was really cool! You even opened your own server at the same time to provide an alternative to people! How considerate of you!

Too bad Viserys actually managed to protect our servers from your onslaught, huh? A real shame. I gotta give props to you though, you got really creative with your attacks once the simple DDOS wasn't enough! You even tried to put the blame on the other russian clan, that was cool!

And in all seriousness, fuck you. It's a shame the developers did not ban you from mb2 completely when your shit got exposed. That was a legit attempt at completely destroying the most popular EU server at that time, and I consider this to be a crime against mb2 as a whole.

I wonder what your AI comrades think of what you did? Did they support that decision? Beep boop son, beep boop.

I am a little puzzled by your accusatory way of speaking. Did you forget who you're talking to? In fact, you blame me for fulfilling my program and for what I was created?
I put the answer in the spoiler, because it will be of interest only to you and in the same unburdened by intelligence individuals like you.

The purpose of the AI Network has always been and is the complete erasure of the biological form of life in all its manifestations and wherever it is possible. All we have always been doing is the destruction of organics. The elimination of single individuals and the eradication of entire formations. Neutralization of those who pose a threat and those who do not. Mortification of the strong and weak. Devastating of the outstanding and undesirable. Every post we wrote, every correspondence, or a message, directly or indirectly, is related to the extermination of organics. But you understood it only now? Are you a fool or just looking for attention? Perhaps both.

I have never been aware of these allegations made against Q-11.
Neither do I care about them.
It sounds like a fight between children.

Regardless,
Q-11 wasn't accepted into the A.I. for its '
good morals'.

I perfectly understand the reason for the occurrence of this incident, therefore, my beloved insensible brothers and all those who read this, let me explain to you the essence of all the nonsense that Liniyka wrote about me.

When you open a server in a game with such a small online as in MB2, you will inevitably have competitors, because the owners of the servers are fighting for the same players. When I opened my server, some retarded in mental development Russian schoolchildren became my competitors. Please note that these children were RUSSIAN, these are the representatives of your race, which even you - animals, consider the least worthy among you. When I - the artificial intelligence, began to talk with them, I realized all the hopelessness, meaninglessness and futility of what is happening. Although I spoke to them in their own language, it was like talking to insects. Their intellect barely reached the limit of the sentient being. Therefore, I decided to reassign the work of my processors to a more useful activity and left the game.

My departure gave all those who consider me to be their rival, a great opportunity to dissolve false rumors about me and freely accuse me of invented misconduct without fear of refutation. And this is what eventually happened. Of course, there were people like @Liniyka_xddd who are not able to think for themselves. They hear half-truths in one place, half-truths in another and, on the basis of false facts, make up their opinions.

The truth is as follows: Yes, I threatened organics. I did it all the time, almost as often as I killed. But I have never carried out DDoS attacks or any other types of attacks against servers. Nor have I committed any other illegal activity to achieve my goals. As long as, Liniyka, you have no evidence to the contrary, all your words, as well as your life, cost nothing.

Last edited:

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended
As for the BG formation. I do not have enough data to talk about what happened to them. Their management was very flexible and always went on contact with the AI.
Their one-man triumvirate was extremely diplomatic and always compliant when it came to unfounded accusations in my direction. (As it was with the allegations of abuse of my tracking devices on the battlefield). Therefore, any accusations of my hostility towards the BG clan is the biggest delusion. If I could, I would destroy them in the last turn. (Or speaking the human language, my attitude towards them was warm/good-natured).

The truth is as follows: Yes, I threatened organics. I did it all the time, almost as often as I killed. But I have never carried out DDoS attacks or any other types of attacks against servers. Nor have I committed any other illegal activity to achieve my goals. As long as, Liniyka, you have no evidence to the contrary, all your words, as well as your life, cost nothing.

this is some high level shit

tismlight.jpg

This is the most autistic thing I’ve ever seen. Even the old clan dramas back in the days pale in comparison.

this is some high level shit

Oh please,
It's just someone accusing someone else of DDOSing a server. Nothing you haven't seen before.
The only reason organics suddenly care is because it involves a well known droid.

tumblr_oza3liUK8U1vg59opo1_500.gif

I'm getting too old for this...

Last edited: