Is Moviebattles 2 dying?

Hello,

I have been playing Moviebattles 2 for about a year now and have enjoyed playing it. However there are a few items I wish to address that will stop me from playing this mod and uninstall it. First I would like to say how the admins are never on some unofficial duel servers. It is not a problem unless a lamer comes in and decides to kill everyone and there is nothing the other players can do to make him leave.

Secondly if there are admins on a duel or open server they are pretty harsh if someone accidentally kills someone in duel or their teammates in open mode. They seem to be on a permanent ban mode and once someone is banned from a server it is nearly impossible to get unbanned from said server let alone talk to someone who can at least help and give advice on someone to talk to to get unbanned.

And third I would like to bring up the community involvement. This also relates to the admin problem where it seems there is never anyone to ask for advice or someone who is willing to point the person in need in the right direction to resolve their issue. Whether it be an unban request or a question in general with getting a certain saber color it seems the community officials are always quick to shoot down that person in need of help and close the forum thread so the person can't receive anymore help from the community members.

The biggest issue Moviebattles 2 has is downright an easy fix but no one seems to listen, talk through it, and decide on a decision that is best for everyone o make Moviebattles 2 better for everyone. This is specifically directed towards some admins who like to ban anyone permanently if they accidentally kill someone and are refusing to talk to people who actually need their help with issues regarding unban requests, lamers, and abusive admins. This is the main concern that I have as a player and I would like to see it change. Thank you for your time and I hope to find some answers soon.

Superman33

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
You could always contact the server owners/clan members on discord to deal with the issues

Low Playerbase
It Seems the mod is somewhat Dead after v1.4.5

It was said so many times that "MBII is dying", over and over again. I don't think anybody can take such statement seriously now.
Though it also may cause that when Movie Battles will be is about to die for real, nobody will believe it :(
Because of people who spam about death of MBII, it all may end up as a "cry wolf" story.
I only say dying because the amount of servers available is small to two or three duel servers and five to seven open modes.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
To be honest I never knew there was a discord. What is their discord code?
You can tag most of the clan admins on mb2 official discord too. If you want to join to a clan's discord server, add me on discord and i'll send you the links/ask server owners to send you the links. #Hessu8286

You can tag most of the clan admins on mb2 official discord too. If you want to join to a clan's discord server, add me on discord and i'll send you the links/ask server owners to send you the links. #Hessu8286
I sent you a friend request on discord. Thanks

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Low Playerbase
It Seems the mod is somewhat Dead after v1.4.5

It was said so many times that "MBII is dying", over and over again. I don't think anybody can take such statement seriously now.
Though it also may cause that when Movie Battles will be is about to die for real, nobody will believe it :(
Because of people who spam about death of MBII, it all may end up as a "cry wolf" story.

It was also partially true. 1.4 killed a massive amount of the player base, and not many come on anymore. 1.4.5 killed even more.

We still get a lot of new players, but... the population is most definitely detracted and not the same. Now I wouldn't say MB2 was dying back then, but I don't think it will last very long with this patch.

It's been dying for a decade. It died with 1.4, and it's now what scientists refer to as the undead. And can you really kill something that's already dead?

#ZombieBattles2.

It was also partially true. 1.4 killed a massive amount of the player base, and not many come on anymore. 1.4.5 killed even more.

We still get a lot of new players, but... the population is most definitely detracted and not the same. Now I wouldn't say MB2 was dying back then, but I don't think it will last very long with this patch.

With no real statistics to back it up. All the way back in the days of Build 15, 16, 17, etc. These threads constantly popped up. "The death of mb2" etc. But if you look at the statistics, the player base has stayed relatively the same for the past 5-8 yearsish.

Prior to that, we had at most 500-1000, and many more during its original peak. But the past 5-8 years or so, its always been sub 500. Every now and then some event happens (EA Fucking up battlefront) or some major "recall event" and the population spikes to maybe 200-300, but then quickly drops back down to its sub 150ish amount.

It's definitely a different audience now, but defining that it's "dead" is hard to say. This game still gets more players than games that released within the past year or two (Hello Lawbreakers.)