As i mentioned it in the title , i need a mapper to prepare a YT-2000 freighter inside map like the Millenium Falcon map in the Jedi Academy (Sith-J-Cull's Falcon)

Here is some pictures that can help you

It'll be appriciated if you can make a map of freighter for me , it is so important for my Jedi Academy series

1515509709404.jpg

Upvote 0
Some of you know that i asked for help to make a freighter map YT-2000
But since no one had time to make it
I decided to make it on my own took 11 hours but i managed
"If you wanna make something , make it on your own"
They didnt say it for nothing ^_^
4.JPG

Incredible. Im surprised you didnt use the Tendron YT-2000 but I'm even more surprised you picked up GTKR that quickly.

It took me years to get good at it. Great job!

Incredible. Im surprised you didnt use the Tendron YT-2000 but I'm even more surprised you picked up GTKR that quickly.

It took me years to get good at it. Great job!

However i still dont know how to make moving objects and elevator
It will take time for me to understand it fully

.biggs

uM Team Mapper
However i still dont know how to make moving objects and elevator
It will take time for me to understand it fully

Your map looks good, I don't know why you thought you couldn't do it yourself cos you can.
You can making moving objects a few different ways. func_platform, func_button and func_door are three different ways you can do it.
lip = how far the object will travel
angle = which direction the object will travel.

You will have to do multiple compiles to get it how you want. Each time adjusting the numbers accordingly

here is an example of a moving platform. As soon as you land on the object/ brush, it will start moving. However if you want it to activate when you press the USE key, you would use a func_door instead.
1573479646078.png

here is another example: this elevator goes straight up into the air. (the platform is placed and its maximum height)
1573478411481.png

If you want a constant moving object, you would use func_train. This is the object in question, it needs to target the first path_corner which is placed inside the object. This example will also kill you if it runs in to you.
1573478592162.png

This is the second path_corner that the object will follow. This one is placed in front of it. From here you will connect up one path_corner to another and build up the path that your object will follow. Don't place them too far away from each other.
1573478640870.png

I hope this helps.

Attachments

• 1573478320303.png
    1573478320303.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 514
Last edited by a moderator:
Your map looks good, I don't know why you thought you couldn't do it yourself cos you can.
You can making moving objects a few different ways. func_platform, func_button and func_door are three different ways you can do it.

You will have to do multiple compiles to get it how you want. Each time adjusting the numbers accordingly

here is an example of a moving platform. As soon as you land on the object/ brush, it will start moving. However if you want it to activate when you press the USE key, you would use a func_door instead.
View attachment 3940

here is another example: this elevator goes straight up into the air. (the platform is placed and its maximum height)
View attachment 3937

If you want a constant moving object, you would use func_train. This is the object in question, it needs to target the first path_corner which is placed inside the object. This example will also kill you if it runs in to you.
View attachment 3938

This is the second path_corner that the object will follow. This one is placed in front of it. From here you will connect up one path_corner to another and build up the path that your object will follow. Don't place them too far away from each other.
View attachment 3939

I hope this helps.

View attachment 3940

View attachment 3937

View attachment 3938

View attachment 3939

I hope this helps.

Thank you for your help , I'll try it on my map one day and show you the results :)