How much of the Saber system is being changed next update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am asking because I don't know if I want to spend hours upon hours learning the current saber-system if the new one is going to do away with what I've learned.

Honestly I am not looking for details here, I am just wondering if I should still spend time learning the current one or if I should wait for the new one and then practice like a madman.

If you can't answer, then that's fine too. At worst, I'll just have to wait.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
We can hope and pray, but if ya need any pblocking help or whatever just pm me or something
Thank you for the offer, but I already read a lot of info about pblocking on forums. I guess I'm just not cut out to react faster enough to block properly, dunno how you guys do that.
And I'm just saying that old system fit me better, there was more options of fighting and it was more fun.
It's gimped to fight multiple jedi simultaneously anymore with the new pb system/spam reward.
Yep. It was much easier to survive fight against multiple opponents on old saber system. :(

The parry perk is only in effect on the first parry of a combo
um.. you do realize you can just spam single or double swings then to get the most out of the perk without ANY punishment lol and surely as an 'experienced' cyan user you would probably do such

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
um.. you do realize you can just spam single or double swings then to get the most out of the perk without ANY punishment lol and surely as an 'experienced' cyan user you would probably do such

And they can counter combo you through your single hits, and out damage you. I only do that against blue, due to most blue players spamming single swings to manage AC. However, good blue users won't do that, and thus I can't utilize the perk.

Perk is practically useless against good players. Interrupts are what you people are mostly butthurt on Cyan about.

Perk is practically useless against good players. Interrupts are what you people are mostly butthurt on Cyan about.
okay so hold up, a style that uses 7-swing combos(8 with the counter swing perk) and is nearly as fast as blue isn't overpowered? and everyone that loses to this underpowered class is just bad?

okay so hold up, a style that uses 7-swing combos(8 with the counter swing perk) and is nearly as fast as blue isn't overpowered? and everyone that loses to this underpowered class is just bad?
please, don't engage with achilles on this coul

you aren't going to accomplish anything

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd

Uh huh. '7'.

It is actually faster than blue, due to the windup time being slightly faster. Which is again, why I say, that you people are whining about the perk, when you should be whining about interrupts, which exist on all styles, and are strongest on staff, imo.

Perk is damned near useless, believe me.

Last edited:
Uh huh. '7'.
when you should be whining about interrupts, which exist on all styles, are are strongest on staff, imo.
interrupts on strongest on staff? lol no i've never been interrupted by a staff user but i have been mblock spammed

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
interrupts on strongest on staff? lol no i've never been interrupted by a staff user but i have been mblock spammed

I'm sure you haven't Coul. I'm sure that you've never been interrupted by anything except Cyan and it's nasty evil OP perk. Because you're so damned good, you can only lose to filthy cyan nubs.

I was getting my popcorn ready...

Come on guys. How can you possibly let this go:)

Unless you agree with him. Is that it? You don't want to admit he's right? :D

Thank you for the offer, but I already read a lot of info about pblocking on forums. I guess I'm just not cut out to react faster enough to block properly, dunno how you guys do that.
And I'm just saying that old system fit me better, there was more options of fighting and it was more fun.

Perfect fps and bionic hands/wrists. Or their young and haven't fallen to carpal tunnel yet. Don't worry. It will happen. :)
I know my desk seems to be trying to slit my wrist. :eek:

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Alright no fighting. People have their opinions, and in mine cyan is dumb and never should have been added. But that's just my opinion.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Alright no fighting. People have their opinions, and in mine cyan is dumb and never should have been added. But that's just my opinion.

I actually want a redesign of Cyan, and have loads of ideas of how to do so. But the suggestion that Cyan is OP due to the perk, or even OP at all, is simply nonsensical.

Status
Not open for further replies.