lol yeah i got back a few days ago :)
8e3f559c9b5217629b3db48e15e08c64.png

Can I keep you in home? (like the girlfriend)

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Don't know what blazer is specifically referring to, but in my experience standing too close to anything that resembles an edge or "cliff" (or slanted/non-flat ground i guess) can get you force pushed, even when stationary and holding shiftwalk.
Never encountered this. Are you referring to getting pushed while walking on stairs? I can't remember the last time I got pushed due to that. Didn't that get fixed years ago?

Can also get pushed during shiftwalk when standing near a curved wall (mostly newer maps I think, like dotf). Like, you'll be pushed UP the wall, and during the hang time you can be pushed again.
Never seen that happen at least in 1v1, guess could happen 2v1 with 2 saberists but honestly dont even see that ever happening. Nevertheless I do not see a problem with this.

What specific situation are you referring to? Only one that comes to mind is jetpacking as a mandalorian.
Ditto. If you super slo-mo a flying manda inside a demo, it can look pretty weird; as if the mandalorian is flying in waves, taking a step and stopping for a moment and then taking a step again. This cannot be detected ingame but probably the reason why extendos exists since the hitboxes are not working the same way that the mandalorian seems to be moving.

edit: can also be pushed if the enemy force-user pushes your (non-shiftwalking) teamate into you
Yeah that can be frustrating but it is a game design, not a glitch.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Blazer, I know you have been around for a while and I want to say thanks. You have been pretty genuine with all the feedback I have seen from you without being a dick about what you dislike. You are definitely not alone on your feelings for some things either. While Gargos isn't entirely wrong on somethings he is saying I definitely appreciate genuine feedback a lot more these days so thanks for that. Hopefully we can keep working to improve even when we make mistakes.

Don't know what blazer is specifically referring to, but in my experience standing too close to anything that resembles an edge or "cliff" (or slanted/non-flat ground i guess) can get you force pushed, even when stationary and holding shiftwalk.

I have had this, but not entirely sure what it is due to. It doesn't always seem like a latency thing (though often is) as I am often holding the walk button down for a long period of time and it still happens. I wonder if there is something else at play here but I can't pinpoint it myself.

There are times where I even have plenty of room (like on the slave landing pad in cloud city) and for some reason i get boop'd over the little edge barrier and go flying even when walking. Its really weird and I'm not exactly sure what causes it.

Funny thing is that I actually did attack on all of his arguments.

Can confirm. Might not have been the most delicately worded but I don't see anything attacking his person there. Just saying what is wrong about what he is saying without going into any depth at all about it.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Can confirm. Might not have been the most delicately worded but I don't see anything attacking his person there. Just saying what is wrong about what he is saying without going into any depth at all about it.

Yeah I could have worded it a lot better agreed but I just had woken up and typing on my phone.

Yeah I could have worded it a lot better agreed but I just had woken up and typing on my phone.

I was referring specifically to the parts where: you stated his personal feelings where whining.
-rest of your whining...

Where you stated his opinions weren't valid but instead that he probably sucked at the game.
...you WANT to see that the game is faulty instead of admitting that you just suck at the game.

Also the part where you called him a peasant.
Did you know that one of my favorite hobbies is proving peasants such as you wrong.

Look, you said yourself you could've worded it better. Don't let it get to you, almost everyone here in MB2 is a little disrespectful; I was disrespectful to you when I called you toxic when it's apparent you didn't intend to come off that way.

As an aside, I think a lot of times the game will stop detecting shift is being held when a lot is going on in the server? I've noticed that when I turn run off and use shift to run, I get killed by force whores A LOT less, even though I swear I'm walking in both instances. It's weird.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
@JamJarBinks I just like to call it whining since so many ppl whine about it even tho 99 percent of a time theyre blaming the game for their lack of skill. Yeah sure I could have worded it better but the fact is that I did back up my insults with fact based arguments.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
...How does.... being pushed while standing still.... relate to.... experiencing "extendo saber".....?

Even the robot places better than him on the scale of humanity.

giphy.gif

STATEMENT CATEGORY :: THREAT

::EXPERIMENTAL INTIMIDATION PROGRAM EXECUTED::
----------------------------------------------
I am going to-
tear your brachial appendages off of your thorax
and-
beat you with them
while I-
kick ten puppies.
As- a Minecraft streamer -plays in the background.
Until you're nothing but a- furry
Twitching like a- politician
In- your mother's basement

Last edited:
Sorry, you think that's enough to make you worse than a ginger? :rolleyes:

Multiply that a 100 fold and you're still outclassed. Gtfo. Gingers are the Death of the Universe. You, you're just furniture they fart on.
Gargos owns you. In a dress. In high heels. Poor scrap metal.

Now scuttle away lest that orange monstrosity approach these posts.

@Gargos is Satan! And Satan, was...a...Ginger!!!!